Nicholas Sparks Novels discussion

Group Reads > November Read: Someone Like You by Susan Mallery

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by valee, Your moderator (new)

valee | 164 comments Mod
It does not have to be a book about NS, we could choose all together a book on the contemporary-romance genre and read it all together.

For example I love authors like:

Nora Roberts
Robyn Carr
Susan Elizabeth Phillips
Lisa Kleypas
Victoria Dahl
Erin McCarthy
Julie James
Judith McNaught
Marie Force

Maybe we could choose a book from any of this authors and read it all together. Let me know if you agree, make some book suggestions and I'll start a poll to decide which one should we read next month.

Hugs,
Vale.

message 2: by Sonnie Jo (new)

Sonnie Jo Sounds good. I like all of those authors.

message 3: by Kim (new)

Kim | 1 comments Sound gd but I'm really into NS!

message 4: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (krs209) | 5 comments Sounds great! I am in.

message 5: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (behindonreading) | 2 comments Definitely! I'd love to be involved in that! :)

message 6: by valee, Your moderator (new)

valee | 164 comments Mod
How do you feel about reading:

Someone Like You (Los Lobos, #1) by Susan Mallery

Someone Like You (Los Lobos #1) by Susan Mallery ?

I will be starting it this week and I would love to share the read with you all. I heard and read great things about this author and I would love to try her work. Anybody would like to join me? We could give this whole month to this read. So no hurries, you just read it whenever you find time.

What do you think guys?

message 7: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (krs209) | 5 comments Sounds like a good book, I will get it this week!

message 8: by Sonnie Jo (new)

Sonnie Jo Sounds good. I have read a few of her books and they have all been really good. Ill get the book next week and start it. :)

message 9: by Sonnie Jo (new)

Sonnie Jo End of November right?

message 10: by valee, Your moderator (new)

valee | 164 comments Mod
Yep, you guys have till December to read it. Then we will be discussing it right on this very same thread. Nice to see you join me! Thanks!

message 11: by valee, Your moderator (new)

valee | 164 comments Mod
I'm gonna use this very same thread to discuss the book once we all read it, so come back to this thread once you're finish!

Anybody who wants to join us be welcome, we are gonna be reading this book the whole month.

If this book is not of your like, please visit the 'choosing the next group read' thread and suggest a book more of your liking. Thanks!

message 12: by valee, Your moderator (new)

valee | 164 comments Mod
HERE goes my review about:

Someone Like You (Los Lobos, #1) by Susan Mallery

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

I rated it 3.5 STARS. Let me know what you think once you read it guys.

message 13: by valee, Your moderator (new)

valee | 164 comments Mod
I'm starting book 2 right away,lol.

message 14: by Sonnie Jo (new)

Sonnie Jo Here is my review. Someone Like You (Los Lobos, #1) Someone Like You by Susan Mallery

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I enjoyed the book. I thought it went quickly. It wasnt one of the best ones that I read of Susan Mallery. I also agree that you kinda all ready knows whats gonna happen in the end. But all in all I thought it was good and I will probably read the next one.

View all my reviews

message 15: by valee, Your moderator (new)

valee | 164 comments Mod
Exactly my thoughts! lol.

message 16: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (krs209) | 5 comments I finished this book late last night and here is my review!

Someone Like You (Los Lobos, #1) Someone Like You by Susan Mallery

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was my first Susan Mallery read, and I must say that I intend on reading more of her books. It was a quick read for me, and the two main characters are very likeable! Overall it was a good book with a good plot.

View all my reviews

message 17: by valee, Your moderator (new)

valee | 164 comments Mod
He, we all rated it the same way it seems. I read book 2 as well and rated it with 3 stars too. I will be trying another of her series though because I just can't believe I can't rate with more than 3 stars an author who so many love.