s.a.m. rocks! discussion

The Lost Hero (The Heroes of Olympus, #1)
This topic is about The Lost Hero
52 views
Jason vs Percy

Comments Showing 1-50 of 312 (312 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Aarun, Awsomeness (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aarun (Ndog1025) | 48 comments Mod
Who do you think is better Percy or Jason
I personaly say it's Jason Grace
Post what you Think


Rebecca W. PERCY!!!!!!!!


message 3: by Aarun, Awsomeness (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aarun (Ndog1025) | 48 comments Mod
No Way Jason


message 4: by Thadchkan (new)

Thadchkan Seevarathinam | 5 comments no way percy


message 5: by Kelly☆ (new) - added it

Kelly☆  (kelly-the-awesome-xd) | 90 comments I don't really know becuase there both son's from the big three.


message 6: by grace , Only 'Cause You Know I'm Awesome (new) - rated it 5 stars

grace  | 110 comments Mod
PERCY JACKSON IS MORE PRO THAN JASON GRACE PEOPLE!


message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I think they are both awesome. They cannot really be compared because Jason is a Roman hero, while Percy is a Greek hero. They both kinda do the same stuff. But if you said Annabeth or Piper. It is so Piper! Charming & deadly.


message 8: by Aarun, Awsomeness (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aarun (Ndog1025) | 48 comments Mod
JASON JASON JASON JASON GRACE GRACE GRACE


message 9: by Aarun, Awsomeness (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aarun (Ndog1025) | 48 comments Mod
Jason Jason Jason


message 10: by cheyenne (new)

cheyenne  (mightymouse07cheyennestewart) | 6 comments PERCYYY!!! to the max.HES TO AWESOME


message 11: by grace , Only 'Cause You Know I'm Awesome (last edited Nov 15, 2011 01:32PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

grace  | 110 comments Mod
NOW LET'S STOP THE FIGHTING BECAUSE EVERYONE AGREES THAT PERCY IS A 100% BETTER THAN JASON


Thibishan | 98 comments Its percy. If percy had more control over powers all he would have to do is take away the water from the clouds and Jason would be weaponless.

P.S. Percy is invincible.


message 13: by Patrick (new)

Patrick | 55 comments (Percy sends his regards that you couldn't have told him that when he was fighting Thalia)
P.S.Percy is NOT invincible


message 14: by Kelly☆ (new) - added it

Kelly☆  (kelly-the-awesome-xd) | 90 comments Percy Percy and Percy and plus he's smart and talented, but Jason seems ...... I DON'T KNOW?


Ravindu (yoyo2345) | 17 comments Obviously Percy because he's so awesome! Jason seems a little clueless.


Ravindu (yoyo2345) | 17 comments JASON STINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


message 17: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 16, 2011 05:36PM) (new)

OMG Chris?!? What happened to Chris Lam?!? If you are in there Chris..Come out!


message 18: by grace , Only 'Cause You Know I'm Awesome (last edited Nov 15, 2011 02:08PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

grace  | 110 comments Mod
People lets not swear and tell people to suck um... ANYWAY everyone knows that Percy Jackson can beat Jason Grace anyday!


message 19: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 15, 2011 04:35PM) (new)

Can you believe that "Zack" is Chris Lam?!?


message 20: by grace , Only 'Cause You Know I'm Awesome (last edited Nov 15, 2011 01:27PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

grace  | 110 comments Mod
That's chris lam?


message 21: by Cristopher (new)

Cristopher | 51 comments Mod
hey you guys know that mr gould can read this anytime he wants!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!


message 22: by Kelly☆ (new) - added it

Kelly☆  (kelly-the-awesome-xd) | 90 comments Delete what you think is wrong and feel free to kick anybody out thibishan just saying


message 23: by grace , Only 'Cause You Know I'm Awesome (new) - rated it 5 stars

grace  | 110 comments Mod
let's stop this fighting and all agree that Percy and Jason are all equal because things are getting intense... if we have different opinions for example, "PERCY JACKSON RULES WHILE JASON GRACE DROOLS." OR "JASON GRACEIS BETTER BECAUSE HE DEFEATED A TITAN AND PERCY DOESN'T HAVE THE ACHILLES CURSE ANYMORE..." than we talk and swear all we want at school. People (teachers) can see what we're writting...


message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL! Zack, your freaking me out! Everything you say is so unChris-like! All I see is..well..Zack-ness! Arrgg!


message 25: by Aarun, Awsomeness (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aarun (Ndog1025) | 48 comments Mod
I still say jason is better than percy because rome defeated greece. Zeus defated posieden and jason deafeats percy it's simple logic.
But who do you think will lead the heroes of olympus. there has to be a leader. or else they will fail


message 26: by grace , Only 'Cause You Know I'm Awesome (last edited Nov 16, 2011 04:19PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

grace  | 110 comments Mod
Maybe it's one of those bruhahas where it's a fight against Percy and Jason... MAYBE RICK RIORDAN will put a twist to the story and make percy the BETTER hero (which he is) since most stuff seem to be good for Rome than he might make the greeks BETTER.
- I'm JUST SAYING!


Thibishan | 98 comments lets compare
Jason: defeated Krios, slew sea monster, toppled black throne, can fly, lightning powers
Percy: Defeated Kronos, kind of defeated hyperion, retrieved Zeus's thunderbolt, defeated Ares, defeated that son of poseidon in the labryinth, retreived the fleece, held up the sky, saved olympus, and can control water.
hmmmmm... who do you thinnk is better?
PERCY
p.s. who's LANA?


Thibishan | 98 comments oh and Jason defeated encealas or something( giant born to oppose athena)


message 29: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 17, 2011 01:35PM) (new)

Thibishan wrote: "lets compare
Jason: defeated Krios, slew sea monster, toppled black throne, can fly, lightning powers
Percy: Defeated Kronos, kind of defeated hyperion, retrieved Zeus's thunderbolt, defeated Ares,..."


Lana is an AWESOME character from the Gone Series. (Ya, I know she is sort of messed up, but she was controlled by The Darkness, what can I say?)

So Lana G. Astrid Ravenclaw is now my screen name.


message 30: by Kelly☆ (new) - added it

Kelly☆  (kelly-the-awesome-xd) | 90 comments Go harry potter and lulu lovebird


message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

True, you are sorta like Luna (not Lulu) Lovegood (Not Lovebird). But Kelly, please get your names right. I am probably like Hermione Granger.


Rachel Percy


Kirito (kiritox) | 68 comments You see; It's percy to the um..................MAX


message 34: by Aarun, Awsomeness (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aarun (Ndog1025) | 48 comments Mod
Jason is more experinced then percy jason has been fighting for 12 years while percy has only been fighting for 5 years. JASON GRACE JASON GRACE JASON GRACE


message 35: by Aarun, Awsomeness (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aarun (Ndog1025) | 48 comments Mod
Jason is AWESOME


message 36: by grace , Only 'Cause You Know I'm Awesome (new) - rated it 5 stars

grace  | 110 comments Mod
Jason Grace might be more exprienced but Percy has done more than JASON GRACE in the littlest amount of time. 5 years and percy found the golden fleece, helped saved Artemis by holding the sky, defeated kronos, the war god ARES, that other son of posiedon and technically deafeated hyperion! found Zeus's master lightning bolt, saved the roman camp, what else oh yeah he also lead the greek demigod army and SAVED OLYMPUS!


Ravindu (yoyo2345) | 17 comments Grace wrote: "Jason Grace might be more exprienced but Percy has done more than JASON GRACE in the littlest amount of time. 5 years and percy found the golden fleece, helped saved Artemis by holding the sky, def..."
OH YEAH!!!!!!


message 38: by Alisha (new)

Alisha | 1 comments Zack wrote: "Look everyone, Zack is really the nice nice guy but don't get me involved with who's better or else you'll get my bad side"

yeah right!!!!!!!!!


message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

No comment.


Rachel Kelly wrote: "I don't really know becuase there both son's from the big three."

You only like them because the're the sons of the big three?


message 41: by Aarun, Awsomeness (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aarun (Ndog1025) | 48 comments Mod
Percy did not realy destroy kronos it was mostly luke. Plus they have not said everything about jason yet. Jason seems more confident in his leadership the percy. percy was always should i do this. no i shoudn't type of person well jason has self confindence


message 42: by grace , Only 'Cause You Know I'm Awesome (last edited Nov 18, 2011 01:13PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

grace  | 110 comments Mod
ALL we know is that he boasted about what he is MOST proud of and if that it then... Percy is BETTER


message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

I HATE supporting my rival, but Aarun is right. He wasn't boasting, but he was preparing himself and the giant for battle. Besides, the giant kinda asked him to do it.


message 44: by cheyenne (new)

cheyenne  (mightymouse07cheyennestewart) | 6 comments thank you grace pppppeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrccccccyyyyy the best and u all you belive that jason the best lovvveee percy inside i know and plus u guys read percy jackson the most there for its PERCY JACKSON and jason sucks just sayin


message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

JASON RULES! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT! And this is coming from the rival of Aarun, here.


message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

FINE! *Smack Zack's head* Who is better, Piper McLean or Annabeth Chase?


message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, go PIPER! *Evil Laugh* Did you know Piper is Jason girlfriend? *Evil Laugh*. She is Greek, though.


message 48: by grace , Only 'Cause You Know I'm Awesome (last edited Nov 18, 2011 05:30PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

grace  | 110 comments Mod
Lana G. Astrid wrote: "JASON RULES! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT! And this is coming from the rival of Aarun, here."

RIVAL? do people really say rival these days? and why is he your rival??


message 49: by grace , Only 'Cause You Know I'm Awesome (new) - rated it 5 stars

grace  | 110 comments Mod
Lana G. Astrid wrote: "I HATE supporting my rival, but Aarun is right. He wasn't boasting, but he was preparing himself and the giant for battle. Besides, the giant kinda asked him to do it."

he wasn't boasting but still all he said what that! so really PERCY JACKSON is way better! and didn't you say you couldn't pick because of greek and roman?


message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, but Jason seems more experienced plus he likes Piper. That shows he has good taste! Plus, the Romans are more serious, kinda like me. So, GO JASON!


« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
back to top