Roleplay Your Life Away discussion

1 on 1 Roleplay > Dusty&Alaynah Arpan

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Here we go Dusty :)

message 2: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 1297 comments ^-^ awesome can i be the girl or one girl one guy each?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I sorta get confused when I have two charactors sure u can be the girl

message 4: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 1297 comments K you wanna make your charrie first?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay what kind of romance tho??

message 6: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 1297 comments uhhhmmmmm best freinds but one freind oved away when they were like 6 and they havent been able to be in touch since and the one freind comes back and they dont recognize eachother at first? and could my charrie be the one that moved away? i gtg supper ttyl!

message 7: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 1297 comments ????

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Doh! sorry :/ But that sounds awesome tho

message 9: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 1297 comments Haha sokay and yes it doesXD you wanna make your person first?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay you wanna be he girl or the guy?

message 11: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 1297 comments Girl please!

message 12: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 1297 comments ?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry Gah! Ill be the guy...

message 14: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 1297 comments Sokay and awesome thanks ^-^ want me to make my charrie first?

message 15: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 1297 comments Herllo?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry very busy :/

message 17: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 1297 comments Sokay anyways you want me to make my charrie first?

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure :)

message 19: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 1297 comments =)

message 20: by Dusty (last edited Dec 09, 2011 10:27AM) (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 1297 comments Name: Korana( Kor-an-ae) Kasa.
Appearance: Korana is very tall for her age. She is about 5'6 and has a perfect body. Her eyes are a warm welcoming blue and her skin looks as if its made of porcelain making her look very fragile. She has both a long torso and long legs and a tattoo of a rose on her right shoulder blade with the words "evil be who thinketh evil" under it in her dead best freinds hand writing

[image error]
Personality: Friendly caring bubbly loving and protective of the ones she loves. She is way stronger than she looks but doesnt really let anyone see it. Since her freind died she's been drawn in and unwilling to let any one in because she's scared whe'll loswe them to. and the ones that are close to her she pushes away
History: Her best freind just recently died in a car crash. about two or three weeks ago so she got the rose-her best freinds favorite flower- and the words - something they would say when the other was upset for reasons unknown to even her why it worked.
Crush: open
Other: She is quite the daddy's little girl =P Korana loves to sing dance act and play every sport imanigable... Especially Swimming. if possible she is always either in the library, rehearsing for a play or swimming. she finds all of this helps hern relax. she is very amazing at everything she does and its very natural to her.

Just moved back to this town she moved away from when she was about 4 years old and doesnt remember anyone but the boy that was her best freind. and her family **unknowingly** moved into the house next door to him =P

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Jason
Apperence: < img src= " http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_24bFwr-fQAg... ">
Personalty: Loving, Caring, and flirty
Crush: Open

((I made this one brief I am at school :/))

message 22: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 1297 comments kk i have the day off XP and its okay mine would be breif to but im copying and pasting and changing some details XP

i'll start

Korana walked into the school her hair straight and falling around her face and down her back. her make up was done so the different shades of blue in her eyes popped out. She looked around nervously and walked to the office to get her schedual and a map of the school ((I may make them long sometimes depending on my excitment =P))

message 23: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 09, 2011 10:54AM) (new)

Jason was on his way to go to school Another day of school he thought

message 24: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 1297 comments Korana got her schedual and map and walked back out of the office and onto the campus grounds looking between the map and her schedual. She sighed and put the map away confused along with her schedual and looked up to get a face ful of Jason's chest before she crashed into him and stumbled backwards and tripped falling on her butt "OMAIGAWSH! I'm so sorry!" She said standing up and brushing herself off

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Jason looked at the girl that ran into him and helped her up "Its okay" started helping her with her stuff that she dropped and gave her, her schedual "You new here?" he asked her smiling.

message 26: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 1297 comments ((sorry had to go for a bit and didnt get your notification))

"Ya... welll not really.... Kind of. I just moved back" Korana said smiling at him and taking her stuff "i moved away a while ago but my parents decided it would be good for me to move back...." she said looking away