Creative Reviews discussion

Special Events > Happy Holidays Give Aways

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Simply Love Book Reviews (didi13) It's the MOST WONDERFUL time of the YEAR!!! And Guilty Pleasures wants to celebrate with some awesome authors and you!!!

Starting Monday, November 21, 2011 and running through New Year's Day, various authors will be sharing favorite Holiday memories, traditions or recipes.
There will be a chance to win a book on each post. All you have to do is comment on the post and FOLLOW Guilty Pleasures web-site.

There will be ONE big prize given away on 1/2/12 to one lucky person who comments on EVERY POST.

All winners will be selected using random.org
Please share this with your friends!!

http://www.guiltypleasuresbookreviews...

Here are some of the participating Authors: Beverly Jenkins Cassandra Carr Cassandre Dayne Cat Johnson Cherise Sinclair Christie Craig Coleen Kwan Cooper McKenzie Dani Worth Diana Duncan Eliza Gayle Erin Nicholas Heaven Liegh Eldeen Jayne Rylon Jennifer LaBelle Jianne Carlo Julie Destry Kallypson Masters Kerrelyn Sparks Lena Matthews Lissa Matthews Lorelei James McKenzie McKade Melissa Schroeder Missy Jane Nikki Duncan Pamela Clare Robin Kaye Roni Adams Selena Robbins Serenity Woods Shayla Black Sophie Oak Toni Blake Tymber Dalton Vaughn Demont

message 2: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments what a most fabulous giveaway!!! We love free stuff and we love your blog!!! Woo hoo!

Simply Love Book Reviews (didi13) Cambria wrote: "what a most fabulous giveaway!!! We love free stuff and we love your blog!!! Woo hoo!"

Thank you for such a warm welcome! I am loving this group =)

message 4: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments We are so happy to have you here. If you have any questions feel free to ask and feel free to jump into any of our crazy discussions. lol.

Simply Love Book Reviews (didi13) Thank you =) My biggest challenge is getting followers, people are looking and I am sure a lot of my site bookmarked because of the number of views we've had. It's getting them to follow that is getting to me.

message 6: by Kat (new)

Kat (katzombie) Wow DiDi, that's an amazing giveaway. I'm already one of your followers :-)

message 7: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) sizzling blog! Im a follower!

Simply Love Book Reviews (didi13) Thank you Jenn =)

message 9: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) DiDi - wrote: "Thank you Jenn =)"
You bet!