Creative Reviews discussion

Member's Blog's, Twitters...etc > Guilty Pleasures Reviews - I'm new here =)

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Simply Love Book Reviews (last edited Nov 10, 2011 02:26PM) (new)

Simply Love Book Reviews (didi13) Hi my blog is fairly new, started it in July 2011. I am working on getting followers, we have had great success so far with author interviews and give aways. Any tips or help you could give me on getting new followers would be greatly appreciated =)

http://www.guiltypleasuresbookreviews...

message 2: by C.S. Splitter (new)

C.S. Splitter | 979 comments Ummmm.....I really like your blog header...lol

You came to the write place (get it? Yeah, I don't get any funnier so that's why they don't let me welcome people too often.)

There are a BUNCH of GREAT blogger/reviewers on here that do a fantabulous job for us authors.

Welcome!

Splitter

message 3: by Ottilie (new)

Ottilie (ottilie_weber) | 474 comments hey welcome!! :)

Simply Love Book Reviews (didi13) lol..Thank you very much =) I will be branching out to more than just romance soon. I have had to add 4 more reviewers because our demand is increasing, but I'm not complaining, I love doing it.

Thanks again for the welcome!
D

Simply Love Book Reviews (didi13) Ottilie wrote: "hey welcome!! :)"

Thank you!

message 6: by Ottilie (last edited Nov 10, 2011 02:44PM) (new)

Ottilie (ottilie_weber) | 474 comments your welcome :) your blog is pretty!

Simply Love Book Reviews (didi13) Ottilie wrote: "your welcome :) your blog is pretty!"
aawww Thank You, this was the third design and I am sticking to it..lol

message 8: by Ottilie (new)

Ottilie (ottilie_weber) | 474 comments haha oh wow 3! well you picked a good one :)

message 9: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly | 47 comments Great blog :) I'm following you now. I love your blog header!

Simply Love Book Reviews (didi13) Kimberly wrote: "Great blog :) I'm following you now. I love your blog header!"
thank you very much!

Simply Love Book Reviews (didi13) DiDi - wrote: "Kimberly wrote: "Great blog :) I'm following you now. I love your blog header!"
thank you very much!"

I just followed you back, love your backgroud =)

message 12: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly | 47 comments DiDi - wrote: "DiDi - wrote: "Kimberly wrote: "Great blog :) I'm following you now. I love your blog header!"
thank you very much!"

I just followed you back, love your backgroud =)"

Thank you! :)

message 13: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments DiDi!!! Welcome and SO glad to have you! Your blog is gorgeous. and your post to the marines and their B-day is so respectful and honorable. I really really enjoyed it. You have a follower!

Simply Love Book Reviews (didi13) Cambria wrote: "DiDi!!! Welcome and SO glad to have you! Your blog is gorgeous. and your post to the marines and their B-day is so respectful and honorable. I really really enjoyed it. You have a follower!"

I am so glad you liked it. I feel strongly about honoring all our armed forces! I am following you also =)

message 15: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Awww thanks for the follow. And I agree ALL our armed forces deserve recognition. thanks. :)

message 16: by Kat (new)

Kat (katzombie) Great blog DiDi - now following you :)

Simply Love Book Reviews (didi13) Kat wrote: "Great blog DiDi - now following you :)"

Thank you Kat, I am trying to make sure I follow everyone back, can you give me your blog link =)

Simply Love Book Reviews (didi13) Kat wrote: "Of course! http://theaussiezombie.blogspot.com/"

Got it =)

message 20: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Im a follower!

Simply Love Book Reviews (didi13) Jenn aka Texas Long Hair wrote: "Im a follower!"
Thank you!!!