one on one! discussion

1+1+1+1+1+1 > Rose+__________

Comments Showing 1-50 of 69 (69 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) ((AWWWWWWW!!

message 2: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 29 comments Name: Jesse black
Appearance: dark blonde hair that covers his left eye completely, right eye is blue, left eye is white(( if I get the tracker I want)), sturdy build, full six pack, 5.5 feet tall, regular weight Aka quiet thin. Handsome
First choice tracker: 6
Second choice tracker: 4
Personality: nice caring loving to his friends and loved ones, will do anything for his loved ones, he is flirty,
History: TBRP
family: doesn't tell just anyone
Other: TBRP

message 3: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn ((Im joining!))

message 4: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) ((Me too!))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((I will too!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 12, 2011 05:40PM) (new)

Name: Kellison Elizabeth Shell
Appearance: platinum blonde hair long and super straight without the need of a flatiron, jade green eyes, she looks like she should be a model, she has long legs, tan, gorgeous.
http://www.picgifs.com/celebrities/h/...
First Choice Tracker: 7
Second Choice Tracker: 5
Personality: harsh but she can be nice, sarcastic, tough, doesn't let alot bother her, quick to learn, its hard to gain her trust, shes always thinking about something completely diffrent, but she learns what she see's in seconds, she's intelligent.
History: Her parents were murdered when their apartment was being robbed in upper east side Manhattan, they were taking her mothers jewelry and other valuables. She came home from a sleepover to find yellow tabe across her front door she was 13 at the time. The criminals have yet to be found.
Family: murdered.
Other: Her family used to be very prestigious and wealthy but no one but her is still in the bloodline. No one remembers her family anymore the case went cold.

((can I have 2 charries or no???))

message 7: by Adena (last edited Nov 12, 2011 09:56AM) (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) Name: Addison Forbes
Appearance: Addison is tall and athletically built. She has long, wavy dark brown hair that she usually keeps in a messy bun. Thick eyelashes surround her big bright eyes that shift from pale green, to blue, to gray. She has light freckles around her nose and cheekbones and has a large birthmark on the side of her neck. She has a long, thin scar down her side.
First Choice Tracker: 5
Second Choice Tracker: 7
Personality: She's sarcastic, but is really kind. Funny, able to laugh at herself and makes friends easily. Trustworthy and reliable. The downside is that when she gets stressed, she tends to get really high strung and irritable.
History: Addison used to live with her sick mother and older brother until she was twelve. That when she was abducted. Her kidnapper abused her for months then left her for dead. She dragged herself to a hospital where they nursed her back to health. She found out her mother had died and her brother had moved away. Addison was taken to an orphanage. She ran away and was found by the people who run the experiments.
Family: Her brother, but she has no idea where he is.
Other: Ever since she was abducted, she's been afraid of the dark, but she's never told anyone.

message 8: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) ((Haha, I just realized we had opposite choices for trackers :) ))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((thats cool haha I kinda wanted 7 lol :P))

message 10: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) ((And I wanted five, so I guess it works out!))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((yupp haha 6 seemed pretty cool too!))

message 12: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) ((yeah, so did 1))

message 13: by rosebee (last edited Nov 13, 2011 02:12PM) (new)

rosebee (rose33) Derp. You guys don't have to do that:P This is just for planning! When we get everything sorted, I'll just make a new thread labeled: The Experiments, so then it can be the Story only, and not just chat stuff.

MENTORS
Tracker 1-
Crystal
Female

Tracker 2-
Brandon
Male

Tracker 6-
Marie
Female

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok so could I make a guy or no???

So we have 3 girls and 1 guy

message 15: by rosebee (new)

rosebee (rose33) Wait a bit...I'm not sure yet if people should have more than one Charrie, because then if someone else wants to join, they won't be able too.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

oh right!!

message 17: by rosebee (new)

rosebee (rose33) Yeahh:)

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

So it might be a while before we start?

message 19: by rosebee (new)

rosebee (rose33) I think the most I will wait is another 2 days

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok cool I can't wait. It seems really interesting!

message 21: by rosebee (new)

rosebee (rose33) I'm excited too:) I'm writing it as a book!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Really??? That would be cool to read! :)

message 23: by rosebee (new)

rosebee (rose33) Thanks:) And in case anyone was curious, the reason we only need 6 charries, and why there is 7 trackers....is because who ever gets Tracker 7 Dies...:)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

NOOOO that means my charrie dies :((( aww :(

message 25: by rosebee (new)

rosebee (rose33) Well I suppose it doesn't have to be tracker 7...but it has to be a girl, so then there will be an even number of boys and girls

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

but there's only 3 girls

message 27: by rosebee (new)

rosebee (rose33) Mhmm..3 girls and 3 guys-not counting my charrie

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

ohhhhhhh

message 29: by Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (last edited Nov 12, 2011 09:35AM) (new)

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Name: Kevin Doyle
Appearance: athletic and average height and weight, a crazy grin and fiery eyes, pretty devious looking http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_NT2b-OxiJqg... ((haha, I couldn't help myself, so dramatic!))
Eye color: brown
Hair Color: curly black
Other:
First Choice Tracker: uh....3
Second Choice Tracker: 4
Personality: crazy and loud, creative and imaginative
History:TBA
Family: -If any are left- a sister...but he hasn't seen her in years
Other:

message 30: by rosebee (new)

rosebee (rose33) You all can use a picture, I changed the rules:) lol

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) oh! cool! let me find one.....got to make him look hot XD haha

message 32: by rosebee (new)

rosebee (rose33) Okay:)

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

ok I edited
I couldn't get it to acctually show the picture though :/

message 34: by rosebee (new)

rosebee (rose33) Coolness:)

message 35: by Adena (last edited Nov 12, 2011 09:57AM) (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) I edited as well!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

what's available?

message 37: by rosebee (new)

rosebee (rose33) Right now we still need 1 boy and 1 girl, but if we get more then we need, then I'll choose the best RPer's

message 38: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 12, 2011 05:39PM) (new)

Name: Aden Bradewood
Appearance:
Eye color: light brown, can look hazel
Hair Color: dirty blond
Other: Tall, with tan skin. Toned and lean body. He has scars from where he was beaten
First Choice Tracker: 2
Second Choice Tracker: 5
Personality: He has always been independent and is extremely strong (emotionally) after his parents death when he was 6. He's very kind to others, because he knows how it feels to be abused. He's extremely bright and understands things quickly. He's very trustworthy, but he doesn't trust anybody else.
History: His parents were murdered when he was 6 and he was forced to watch. Then the murderers took Aden with them and abused him. He was made to do a lot of terrible things, just to amuse his parents murderers and his kidnappers. He became more and more rebellious as he grew older. He almost killed one of his kidnappers and escaped when he was 13. But he wasn't successful and he paid the price for that.
Family: -If any are left-
Other:

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

who's going to make the other girl??

message 40: by rosebee (new)

rosebee (rose33) I suppose I could make it...so then no one is left with out a Charrie if one of them dies.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

I can do another one, if thats allowed..

message 42: by rosebee (new)

rosebee (rose33) Well I kinda want to do it, because I don't want to offend someone if I kill their charrie...lol

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

haha okay sounds good.

message 44: by rosebee (new)

rosebee (rose33) Does that mean we have enough Charries?!?!?!!??! *gets all excited!*

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

:D I thinks so!

message 46: by rosebee (new)

rosebee (rose33) YAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAY:) Let me finish the Last Charrie and then we can start!!!!!

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

:D sweet!

message 48: by rosebee (new)

rosebee (rose33) Name: Larissa May Brownski
Appearance:
Eye color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Other: Tattoo on her wrist in the shape of a heart
First Choice Tracker: 4
Second Choice Tracker:
Personality: Shy, soft-spoken, kind.
History: TBA
Family: One five year old sister named Kaylee
Other:

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

we start?

message 50: by rosebee (new)

rosebee (rose33) Go to the one title "The experiments"!!:) hehe I'm so excited right now:)

« previous 1