Royal Role Play discussion

England > Ball Room

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) ~Where parties and special events are heald~

message 2: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) Ally waited for Lily at the door to the ball room. When she arrived they strolled in together and everyone split to the side as the walked. Lily and Ally waved to the people of London, Cambridge and all of England.

message 3: by Milan~The Gummy Bear Princess!!!!~ (last edited Nov 11, 2011 04:12PM) (new)

Milan~The Gummy Bear Princess!!!!~ (NeverBeenKissed09) | 68 comments Elowyn walks into the ballroom dreesed in one of her favorite gowns. she looked for lily in the large crowd

gown: http://img.alibaba.com/wsphoto/v0/301...

message 4: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) Lily and Ally danced together. More guest where arrving.

Milan~The Gummy Bear Princess!!!!~ (NeverBeenKissed09) | 68 comments Elowyn sees lily and walks over to her and the girl she dances with. "Hello," she says.

message 7: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) ((Off))

message 9: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) What the ball room looks like:

http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&am...

Milan~The Gummy Bear Princess!!!!~ (NeverBeenKissed09) | 68 comments ((Purty :) u still wanna rp?))

message 11: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) ((sure))

Milan~The Gummy Bear Princess!!!!~ (NeverBeenKissed09) | 68 comments ((kk:) can another one of my charries come in?))

Milan~The Gummy Bear Princess!!!!~ (NeverBeenKissed09) | 68 comments "Hello," Elowyn says to lily.

message 14: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) Lily stopped dancing and turned around. "Hello. Im glad you could come"

Milan~The Gummy Bear Princess!!!!~ (NeverBeenKissed09) | 68 comments ((sry...))

"Me too." she says. "I am glad i did not sell this dress for i wouldn't have had anything to wear."

message 16: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) They both laughed. 'This is my younger sister Princess Ally."

Milan~The Gummy Bear Princess!!!!~ (NeverBeenKissed09) | 68 comments she smiles and says, "Hello," to Ally. "I'm Elowyn."

Milan~The Gummy Bear Princess!!!!~ (NeverBeenKissed09) | 68 comments ((is it okay if i hav another charrie come??))

message 19: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) ((sure))