The Academy of Mystical Beings discussion

Dormitory > Dorm 54: Yoshida, Hironobu, Iceduya and Elion

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

this dorm is freezing cold! it looks like:

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Yoshida lay fast asleep on the ice bed, curled up on his side.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

he woke up and looked around. he stretched and left the room to find something to do.

Devon (The Editor Mob member)Boss 8 GTFO 1 Beast06 (devontheeditormobmember) | 2349 comments Iceduya knocked on the door then went in and looked around nodding. Yes he would like it here just fine.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Yoshida grunted a greeting to his roommate and left.

Devon (The Editor Mob member)Boss 8 GTFO 1 Beast06 (devontheeditormobmember) | 2349 comments Iceduya threw his bag on the other bed and walked out looking around for something to do.

Devon (The Editor Mob member)Boss 8 GTFO 1 Beast06 (devontheeditormobmember) | 2349 comments Iceduya walked in leading Aveon... it was freezing cold in this room and he breathed in happily.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Aveon pulled her hood up."Very cold"

Devon (The Editor Mob member)Boss 8 GTFO 1 Beast06 (devontheeditormobmember) | 2349 comments Iceduya nodded uncapping the antifreeze and sipping it....

( SKIP?)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah))

Devon (The Editor Mob member)Boss 8 GTFO 1 Beast06 (devontheeditormobmember) | 2349 comments Iceduya finally came out of the bathroom looking healthy and cold.. he had his gloves on and he was smiling slightly..."I feel much better... Do you want to go to the dance?"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Aveon had spent all of her time on her phone suing it as her laptop.She had some up with some prototype ideas for the skin."Sure why not"She smiled and then remembered."I don't have a dress"

Devon (The Editor Mob member)Boss 8 GTFO 1 Beast06 (devontheeditormobmember) | 2349 comments "Oh um.. Maybe Georgia can help text her..."

message 14: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 16, 2011 01:36PM) (new)

Aveon texted her but her sister sent her on before she could."She said she is coming with one"

Georgia came in with Flames."Crap it is cold"She said shivering in her dress.She walked over to Aveon."Here I made you this"

Aveon smiled and shook her head at Georgia."You look amazing Georgia.Thanks"

Devon (The Editor Mob member)Boss 8 GTFO 1 Beast06 (devontheeditormobmember) | 2349 comments "I need something to wear.. I didn't bring a suit or tux.. with me...."

(blue one for him please like ice blue )

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Georgia nodded."On it Ice man"She said pulling out her supplies.

Aveon went off the the bathroom to change.

Georgia finished and handed it to him."Here"

The tux

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((Love it))

Aveon came out in her dress.She did her hair in a side sweep ponytail for the dance."I love it Georgia"

Georgia smiled seeing her."You look sick Av"

Devon (The Editor Mob member)Boss 8 GTFO 1 Beast06 (devontheeditormobmember) | 2349 comments Iceduya stepped out of the bathroom in the tux his black leather gloves setting it off perfectly.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Georgia whistled."Looking nice Ice man"

Aveon smiled and nodded."Very true"

Devon (The Editor Mob member)Boss 8 GTFO 1 Beast06 (devontheeditormobmember) | 2349 comments Iceduya held his arm out to Aveon and Fueelar held his out to Georgia.

"Shall we go they" both asked at the same time.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Aveon giggled and took his arm."Yeah sure"

Georgia smirked."Yeah we can go wonder twins"

Devon (The Editor Mob member)Boss 8 GTFO 1 Beast06 (devontheeditormobmember) | 2349 comments Iceduya smiled and took his time leading Aveon out and to the ball entrance.

Fueelar leaned in and kissed Georgia. Before he followed them.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Mizore walked into the room with Yoshida right behind her. "wow" she said, her breath condensing in the cold air. "its so cold" "of course its cold, i have to have it that way" he replied with a chuckle, then froze as he saw others in the room. "er....hey"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

hey i was put in here so hi

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Yoshida isnt in here right now actually, he is hanging out at the stream

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh hi Sakura

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

XD hiya Alex

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

hey

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

what is new

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

nadda. I made a new charrie her name is Laura

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

XD kewl!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Hikaru led the way into the room, slipping the spare key back in its hiding spot. Since Yoshida had left the room, Hikaru had made parts of the place a lot warmer than everywhere else.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Magnus watched him, his eyes still dark

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Hikaru turned back to Magnus, head tilted. "What do you think? I've made some altercations so it would be more comfortable for company when they come over."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"its...interesting" he smiled, his eyes normal, but his hands still shooke