E.Y.A.B. discussion

Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)
This topic is about Shatter Me
Giveaways > My First Giveaway!!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anjana (new) - added it

Anjana (vasananjana) | 12 comments Hey guys,
I'm having my first giveaway.. I recently started my new blog..Anyway I'm super excited..
The books are :-

Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi The Faerie Ring (The Faerie Ring, #1) by Kiki Hamilton Dearly, Departed (Gone With the Respiration, #1) by Lia Habel Fateful by Claudia Gray

If you're interested, please go to my blog

kindleandme.blogspot.com

message 2: by Natshane, H.F.G.Stealer (new) - rated it 4 stars

Natshane | 5296 comments Mod
This is awesome! I am heading there now!

message 3: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (animallover07) Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

message 4: by Anjana (new) - added it

Anjana (vasananjana) | 12 comments No problem :)

message 5: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 27 comments These books look so good!!

message 6: by Anjana (new) - added it

Anjana (vasananjana) | 12 comments Cambria wrote: "These books look so good!!"

Oh hurry up and enter.. the giveaway ends in a few hours!

message 7: by Marsha (new) - added it

Marsha | 181 comments This is so cool of you Thanks a lot for the giveaway!!!

message 8: by Anjana (new) - added it

Anjana (vasananjana) | 12 comments Marsha wrote: "This is so cool of you Thanks a lot for the giveaway!!!"

AHHH! I just posted the winner like a minute ago! I'm so sorry that the entries closed for this one. I live in India so it's already the 20th for me. Basically. But there's another giveaway starting the day after tomorrow! I hope you enter...! Sorry again!

message 9: by Marsha (new) - added it

Marsha | 181 comments Anjana wrote: "Marsha wrote: "This is so cool of you Thanks a lot for the giveaway!!!"

AHHH! I just posted the winner like a minute ago! I'm so sorry that the entries closed for this one. I live in India so it'..."

That's cool, is it for the same books or different books?

message 10: by Anjana (new) - added it

Anjana (vasananjana) | 12 comments Marsha wrote: "Anjana wrote: "Marsha wrote: "This is so cool of you Thanks a lot for the giveaway!!!"

AHHH! I just posted the winner like a minute ago! I'm so sorry that the entries closed for this one. I live ..."

Different! I have a bunch of giveaways lined up.. they're author giveaways..the next one is an ebook giveaway of Thief of Hope starting on the 21st!

The one after that is a giveaway for 4 winners of Accountable to None of 2 signed copies of physical books and 2 ebooks!

And there's some more after that!!

message 11: by Zee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Zee Anjana wrote: "Hey guys,
I'm having my first giveaway.. I recently started my new blog..Anyway I'm super excited..
The books are :-

Shatter Me by Tahereh MafiThe Faerie Ring (The Faerie Ring, #1) by Kiki Hamilton[bookco..."

Like it:)