Romance Audiobooks discussion

Archives > Coming Monday - Narrator's Forum at Speaking of Audiobooks

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lea's Audiobooks (last edited Nov 10, 2011 05:34AM) (new)

Lea's Audiobooks Hensley (leahensleysaudiobooks) Monday marks the beginning of a new feature at Speaking of Audiobooks. Every few months, we plan to host a forum for narrators to come and talk with each other as they give us a look into their world as well. I'm so excited about the six narrators who have committed to this first forum:

Justine Eyre

Tavia Gilbert

Phil Gigante

Renee Raudman

Xe Sands

Karen White

That's - 10:00 central standard time - live. More later.
http://bit.ly/hJll89

message 2: by Krissie (new)

Krissie | 224 comments Oh, this sounds wonderful!!! Can't wait!

message 3: by Karen (new)

Karen White (karenwhiteaudiobooknarrator) | 145 comments I am looking forward to it - I think we have a lot to learn from each other.

message 4: by Diana (new)

Diana (dianadcmd) Sounds great! Looking forward to it. I'll probably have questions. :)

message 5: by Vic (new)

Vic (vicaet) | 494 comments This is VERY cool!

message 6: by Susinok (new)

Susinok I will be working. Will there be a transcript? It does look exciting.

Lea's Audiobooks Hensley (leahensleysaudiobooks) Susinok wrote: "I will be working. Will there be a transcript? It does look exciting."

You will be able to see the entire forum in the discussion area of the column. That's where it all will take place. But I will also have a transcript after the fact although it will probably be a week before that is done.

Immediate gratification can be gained by reading the discussion area. We'll see you there when you can make it!

message 8: by Xe (new)

Xe Sands (xesands) | 369 comments Thrilled to be part of this - hope to "chat" with many of you there!

message 9: by Susinok (new)

Susinok I will definitely read the entire thing when I can get to it. Great!