Demigod School! discussion

Tinker bell 's and"Weird? Who me? Ya i know!"

Comments Showing 1-50 of 146 (146 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

"Weird? Who me? Ya i know!" "So i guess you'll have to deal" (marlygerace) | 557 comments lets get started!!

message 2: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 77 comments Yeah

"Weird? Who me? Ya i know!" "So i guess you'll have to deal" (marlygerace) | 557 comments sorry it here i dont know what happened! so what you wanna do?

message 4: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 77 comments Idk

"Weird? Who me? Ya i know!" "So i guess you'll have to deal" (marlygerace) | 557 comments well guy and girl or guy and guy or girl and girl!!! chose sister??

message 6: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 77 comments Ah Guy and girl

"Weird? Who me? Ya i know!" "So i guess you'll have to deal" (marlygerace) | 557 comments ok what r u??

message 8: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 77 comments Girl?

"Weird? Who me? Ya i know!" "So i guess you'll have to deal" (marlygerace) | 557 comments ok ill be guy!! you start!

message 10: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 77 comments Okay

Lillian was sitting on a bench in the park drawing and listening to music

"Weird? Who me? Ya i know!" "So i guess you'll have to deal" (marlygerace) | 557 comments Austin was staring of into space!

message 12: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 77 comments Lillian was humming softly

"Weird? Who me? Ya i know!" "So i guess you'll have to deal" (marlygerace) | 557 comments Austin heard someone humming and look at the beautiful girl!

message 14: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 77 comments Lillian wasn't paying attention

"Weird? Who me? Ya i know!" "So i guess you'll have to deal" (marlygerace) | 557 comments he smiled then walked over to her

message 16: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 77 comments She was trying to figure out if her drawing was okay

"Weird? Who me? Ya i know!" "So i guess you'll have to deal" (marlygerace) | 557 comments "hi what you drawing??"

message 18: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 77 comments (( sorry I had to go home))

Lilian jumped a little, " umm those flowers over there."

"Weird? Who me? Ya i know!" "So i guess you'll have to deal" (marlygerace) | 557 comments "cool." he sat next to her. " i know this is really werid but i thought id say im austin. and you r??"

message 20: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 77 comments She frowned a little" I'm lilian."

"Weird? Who me? Ya i know!" "So i guess you'll have to deal" (marlygerace) | 557 comments "nice to meet you. i have this weird feeling that i was suppose to meet you today. i feel kinda attached to you"

message 22: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 77 comments " nice to meet you too.... And that's a little strange."

"Weird? Who me? Ya i know!" "So i guess you'll have to deal" (marlygerace) | 557 comments "i know. im sorry.!" he looked at hes feet and blushed "im never like this. im a jock and not a softy sorry"

message 24: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 77 comments Lilian smiled," oh it's fine."

"Weird? Who me? Ya i know!" "So i guess you'll have to deal" (marlygerace) | 557 comments "sooo do you come her often?"

message 26: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 77 comments Lilian nodded, " yeah I do."

"Weird? Who me? Ya i know!" "So i guess you'll have to deal" (marlygerace) | 557 comments "cool!! by the way your super gorgeous"

message 28: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 77 comments Lilian blushed," Thanks."

"Weird? Who me? Ya i know!" "So i guess you'll have to deal" (marlygerace) | 557 comments "welcome"

message 30: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 77 comments Lillian tapped her pencil on her notebook

"Weird? Who me? Ya i know!" "So i guess you'll have to deal" (marlygerace) | 557 comments "so do u wanna take a walk?"

message 32: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 77 comments " Sure."

"Weird? Who me? Ya i know!" "So i guess you'll have to deal" (marlygerace) | 557 comments 'cool" he stood up and started to walk

message 34: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 77 comments She grabbed her stuff and followed him

"Weird? Who me? Ya i know!" "So i guess you'll have to deal" (marlygerace) | 557 comments he walked next to her and smiled! "you have no idea how awesome this is"

message 36: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 77 comments Lillian smiled," Really."

"Weird? Who me? Ya i know!" "So i guess you'll have to deal" (marlygerace) | 557 comments "yep" he laugh " i, being really weird today and i guess its u"

message 38: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 77 comments Lilian blushed slightly," Well I don't think your weird."

"Weird? Who me? Ya i know!" "So i guess you'll have to deal" (marlygerace) | 557 comments he smiled at her "thanks!"

message 40: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 77 comments She nodded

"Weird? Who me? Ya i know!" "So i guess you'll have to deal" (marlygerace) | 557 comments he smiled at her then reached over and held her hand!

message 42: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 77 comments Lilian smiled

"Weird? Who me? Ya i know!" "So i guess you'll have to deal" (marlygerace) | 557 comments he squeezed it and they walked a while longer!!

message 44: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 77 comments She squeezed him hand back

"Weird? Who me? Ya i know!" "So i guess you'll have to deal" (marlygerace) | 557 comments he waked her down to the beach and sat down leaning against a rock! "i have a deal i want to propose!!"

message 46: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 77 comments " Okay what is it?"

"Weird? Who me? Ya i know!" "So i guess you'll have to deal" (marlygerace) | 557 comments "you ask a ? about me and if i answer good enough i get to kiss u??"

message 48: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 77 comments " umm... Okay."

"Weird? Who me? Ya i know!" "So i guess you'll have to deal" (marlygerace) | 557 comments "like i said we dont have to do it"

message 50: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 77 comments " it's alright it just took me by surprise. "

« previous 1 3