Supa awesome book group discussion

Introduce Yourselves.

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jack (last edited Nov 10, 2011 05:35AM) (new)

Jack Poretsis (Poretsis) | 4 comments Wow well i'm errm Jack Poretsis and i'm mad on: lord of the rings, star wars, star trek, harry potter and nearly every book like or is about every thing above!

P.S. my two favourite Writers are: JK Rowling and Anthony Horowitz!

message 2: by Isabella (new)

Isabella Jack wrote: "Wow well i'm errm Jack Poretsis, England, Tenterden, Kent and i'm mad on: lord of the rings, star wars, star trek, harry potter and nearly every book like or is about every thing above!

P.S. my ..."

what - u haven't read books by antghony in a long while - and btw edit the town and county from ur post - like NOW

message 3: by Jack (new)

Jack Poretsis (Poretsis) | 4 comments She thinks ppl will come and get me lol

message 4: by Jack (new)

Jack Poretsis (Poretsis) | 4 comments Plus do u like star wars?

message 5: by Isabella (new)

Isabella Kyle wrote: "Hi Jack. Lord Of the Rings is awesome.

Um..Isairon...why are you so angry at him? Why should he edit the town and county? I'm not understanding this."

we're not allowed to show it - i had to take it off my profile as my mum found out - we can't as she's scared for our welfare...there could be psychopaths...out there ;D

message 6: by Isabella (new)

Isabella Kyle wrote: "She thinks people will come and get you? HUH? Yeah, I love Star Wars. I saw 3 of the films so far. Awesome.

OK, I understand about not being able to show it, Isairon. Your welfare comes first-t..."

*nods*

I've seen all the star wars mainly cuz J won't stop watching them....i only like the newbie ones though...

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

hey star wars fan here to invade! hahaha new here and glad I joined (thanks kyle) oh and I just created a discussion so there I am a good member hehehe sorry a little sassy there! any ways hey y'all

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Jack wrote: "Wow well i'm errm Jack Poretsis and i'm mad on: lord of the rings, star wars, star trek, harry potter and nearly every book like or is about every thing above!

P.S. my two favourite Writers are:..."

sci fi geek in the building! hahaha yeah lord of the rings harry potter star wars star trek are too good for just anybody to watch cause they rock

message 9: by Ebony (new)

Ebony (4ebony) | 11 comments Ello!! I'm ebony!:D

message 10: by K Roma (last edited Nov 12, 2011 12:22PM) (new)

K Roma (man-u4kb) Hey there everyone im Kristina Bell!!and im a big fan of reading books!:)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

good to be here

message 12: by Jack (new)

Jack Poretsis (Poretsis) | 4 comments Has anyone seen chuckles?

I DID IT I DID IT!!!!!!

[image error]

[image error]

Wanted for stealing my cake and ice-cream and murdering batman!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

so funny love the top one

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

hey wat is up right now? howz it goin'?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

sorrz i was deleted a while ago but i just started over again. :)

(long story short)

message 16: by Abigail (new)

Abigail Williams | 5 comments hey everybody I'm Abigail (well you can see that) and I like the title of the group :D.
AND I've read too many awesome books to count.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Abigail wrote: "hey everybody I'm Abigail (well you can see that) and I like the title of the group :D.
AND I've read too many awesome books to count."

hahahaha hey Abigail! howz it goin'

message 18: by Jay (last edited Dec 22, 2011 11:16PM) (new)

Jay What's up I'm Jay Gone

message 19: by Ebony (new)

Ebony (4ebony) | 11 comments Hey Jay!

message 20: by Sam (last edited Dec 24, 2011 02:06AM) (new)

Sam (TheGameVat) | 1 comments Hello I am Samuel. Already read one awesome book. (or one million)