The Riyria Revelations discussion

Theft of Swords (The Riyria Revelations, #1-2)
This topic is about Theft of Swords
Orbit #1: Theft of Swords > The first transport is away...

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michael (new) - added it

Michael (michaeljsullivan) | 347 comments Mod
The first book is now officially released - The pages have changed from "preorder" to "buy" at sites such as Amazon and Barnes and Noble. And I've heard from others that they were notified that their pre-orders have shipped. So a few weeks early !!

If you've posted an Amazon review in the past for Crown/Avempartha it would be a huge help if you would copy/paste that to the Theft of Swords Page .

The Theft of Swords version is nearly identical to the original two books with two exceptions....

#1 - The story now starts with Royce and Hadrian as they are traveling to Archibald's castle to steal the letters. You don't have to buy the new version to read this though. It can be found:

Riyria Facebook Page
Sample Chapters Page from my website

The only other thing is that Myron, who had killed someone at the crossroads in self-defense, no longer does. This had always bothered me, (I didn't want Myron to carry around such a burden) and so I've righted that wrong - for which Myron is grateful.

I never want anyone to write anything in a review tht they don't feel in their heart. All I want is an honest assesement.

It would really mean a lot to me and would help the book start to "get off the ground" any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Michael.

Amber Ivers (mohawkguy28) | 33 comments Finished. I am not very good with reviews which is why I usually just rate them. But this one was honest and how I really felt.

Heather (ham1299) | 232 comments My copy arrived yesterday! :-) I am so excited. I hope to have time to re-read it soon. I did go ahead and leave a brief review - more to come once I've reacquainted myself with Crown and Avempartha! ;-)

message 4: by Michael (new) - added it

Thanks guys!

message 5: by Michael (new) - added it

There is no question that maps are better in PB than ebooks due to the resolutions so I put the maps online so ebook people can reerence it. Glad to see you found the map on the blog. Thanks for your support.