Romance Readers Reading Challenges discussion

Archive (Buddy Reads) > [Buddy Read] The Iron King (spoilers)

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

♥ Ashleigh ♥  Contrary to popular belief I'm not actually mad! (cheshire_red) Joan and i are reading The Iron King (Iron Fey, #1) by Julie Kagawa . just to let ppl know there will be spoilers.

Joan{missing the vampire bunny slippers!} (joan3000) | 5 comments hahaha!!! :D
I started yesterday, but I had too many classes to get any serious reading done...
I'm still at the begining when she finds out about Puck!
It's good so far...
What about you? I see you alraedy are past the middle! :D I guess that means you like it huh? ;D
I think I'll be able to catch up during the weekend!

message 3: by ♥ Ashleigh ♥ (last edited Nov 11, 2011 07:03AM) (new)

♥ Ashleigh ♥  Contrary to popular belief I'm not actually mad! (cheshire_red) i didnt know how far along you were otherwise i would of waited/slowed-down - i thought you were past me, lmao sorry about that!

well at least were learning, so hopefully next time we'll match up a bit better, haha.

man im really excited about you finishing it now :P cant wait until i hear your thoughts on the book!

Joan{missing the vampire bunny slippers!} (joan3000) | 5 comments Ok! I'll spead it up then!!! :D
I'm a fast reader I just didn't have much of a chance to get started :P
We 'll coordinate it better next time! ;D
SOOOOO glad you liked it!!! :D

♥ Ashleigh ♥  Contrary to popular belief I'm not actually mad! (cheshire_red) i did! it was a good book, im glad you chose it!

im thinking maybe we should put a limit on how many chapters we can read a day or something for our next book?? lol that way we should be able to stay roughly on the same page! haha. what do u think??

♥ Ashleigh ♥  Contrary to popular belief I'm not actually mad! (cheshire_red) what part are you up to??

♥ Ashleigh ♥  Contrary to popular belief I'm not actually mad! (cheshire_red) how are you finding it so far??

Joan{missing the vampire bunny slippers!} (joan3000) | 5 comments I m done!!!! And super excited!!!! :)
Ash was getting on my nerves for a bit there but he made up for it!

message 10: by ♥ Ashleigh ♥ (last edited Nov 15, 2011 01:44AM) (new)

♥ Ashleigh ♥  Contrary to popular belief I'm not actually mad! (cheshire_red) lol yea he sounds pretty spunky but im on team puck ;P haha
i cant believe she doesnt know how puck feels - she's pretty dense at times.

SOOOOOOO what did you think??

how much of a bitch was she to drag ash through the iron forest?? i was almost wetting myself with laughter, poor guy!
and how cute was her little brother and floppy! :D

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Iron King (other topics)