SOS: Serious Overload of Series discussion

Around Goodreads & the WWW > FictFact's Discussion Board

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Steph, Road Tripper!! (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28164 comments I haven't checked into it, but just saw that FictFact now has discussions. You can check them out here, if you're interested.

message 2: by Midu (new)

Midu Hadi | 1732 comments Yeah, I got a mail about it too.

message 3: by Lisa M (new)

Lisa M (lamessegee) | 171 comments Thanks for the heads up! I didn't know about that!

message 4: by Steph, Road Tripper!! (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28164 comments You're welcome. I know a couple of people listed discussions as a possible add for the site. I really like how the owners listen to their members and respond so quickly.

message 5: by Brian (new)

Brian Kirsten | 5 comments Steph wrote: "You're welcome. I know a couple of people listed discussions as a possible add for the site. I really like how the owners listen to their members and respond so quickly."
We get a lot of requests for new features. And we wander around the web a lot when people talk about us.

message 6: by D.G. (new)

D.G. | 2752 comments I didn't get an email so thanks for the heads up, Steph.

I'm specially interested in the feedback group. I hate how FF puts anthologies as complete books in the series instead of .5.

message 7: by Steph, Road Tripper!! (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28164 comments Hi, Brian. I'm sure you do get a lot of requests. It's great when those requests see the light of day. :)

You're welcome, DG. I believe that was something else they were adjusting.

Is that right, Brian?

message 8: by Brian (new)

Brian Kirsten | 5 comments Steph wrote: "Hi, Brian. I'm sure you do get a lot of requests. It's great when those requests see the light of day. :)

You're welcome, DG. I believe that was something else they were adjusting.

Is that ..."

Yes, we've been adjusting them, it just takes a while because we're a very small team.

message 9: by Steph, Road Tripper!! (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28164 comments I thought you'd mentioned it. Thanks for the update, Brian.

message 10: by Judithe, Soap Operas never end.... (new)

Judithe | 6371 comments So cool! Thanks for popping in to comment, too, Brian! Can't say THANK YOU enough for making such a great site!

message 11: by Sherri (new)

Sherri | 781 comments I love fictfact and use them regularly for tracking my series.

They are very response to any suggestions and are continually updating their library. I love being able to see what is coming out next. I'm packpeep05 over there if you want to friend me!

message 12: by Mary C (new)

Mary C (marymaryalwayscontrary) | 2423 comments NO! I was hoping they wouldn't add one. Because the last thing I need is one more reading related discussion board to keep me from well reading.

message 13: by D.G. (new)

D.G. | 2752 comments Thanks Brian!