Horror Aficionados discussion

Holiday Card Exchange 2011

Comments Showing 1-50 of 396 (396 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Tressa (new)

Tressa  (moanalisa) | 19935 comments If you would like to join a holiday card exchange, PM me your name and address. Last day to join the list is November 30. I'll PM everyone who signed up a completed list the first week in December.

Margie (Bookzombie) (bookzombie08) Sent! :)

message 3: by jb (new)

jb Byrkit (jbbyrkit) | 2035 comments I sent mine....this is exciting!

message 4: by Tressa (new)

Tressa  (moanalisa) | 19935 comments I got both. Thanks. :)

message 5: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Atkinson (darkened_angel) | 797 comments I have sent mine :o)

message 6: by Tressa (new)

Tressa  (moanalisa) | 19935 comments Thanks, Sharon.

message 7: by Erica (new)

Erica (bookpsycho) | 256 comments I'm in!

message 8: by Gatorman (new)

Gatorman | 8318 comments I'm in. You should already have my info.

message 9: by Tressa (new)

Tressa  (moanalisa) | 19935 comments After this afternoon I probably won't have access to the Internet until Sunday, so keep PMing me your names and addresses and I'll add them to my list when I get back.

Gator, I probably have your address saved somewhere, but the PM system at GR is so sucky PMs easily get lost. Would you mind PMing it one more time? Thanks.

message 10: by Bandit (new)

Bandit (lecturatoro) | 8220 comments I'm in. I'll PM you my info.

message 11: by Kilgallen (new)

Kilgallen | 73 comments I would like to do this! I will pm you my information.

message 12: by Tressa (new)

Tressa  (moanalisa) | 19935 comments OK. Got in from my Trip from Hell last night and managed to go through my PMs and add everyone's address to the list.

message 13: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne (smsrogers) OMG - I feel so stupid. Is PM "personal message"?

message 14: by Tressa (new)

Tressa  (moanalisa) | 19935 comments Yes, Suzanne. No need to feel stupid. :-)

message 15: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne (smsrogers) Thanks! I will PM you now!

message 16: by Tressa (new)

Tressa  (moanalisa) | 19935 comments I got your PM and you will be added to the list, Suzanne.

message 17: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne (smsrogers) Yay! How fun!

message 18: by Tressa (new)

Tressa  (moanalisa) | 19935 comments We think it will be.

message 19: by Tressa (new)

Tressa  (moanalisa) | 19935 comments Someone just asked a question that made me realize some may not understand that you send cards to everyone on the list. It's not like SS where you'll be given just one person to send a gift to. Sorry if there was any confusion about this.

message 20: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (stephthebookworm) | 70 comments I'm in. Can't wait to give and get cards! :D

message 21: by Lori (new)

Lori | 1318 comments I would really like to do this! Unfortunately, I can't afford to partake in this year's Secret Santa but I can definitely do card swapping! :o)

message 22: by A.R. (new)

A.R. (arbraun) Yes, I want in on this. Sent you a p.m.

message 23: by Tressa (new)

Tressa  (moanalisa) | 19935 comments A.R., I added you to the list.

message 24: by A.R. (new)

A.R. (arbraun) Thanks!

message 25: by Tressa (new)

Tressa  (moanalisa) | 19935 comments You're welcome, A.R.

message 26: by Jason (new)

Jason (darkfiction) | 3233 comments You got my info, right Tressa?

message 27: by Tressa (new)

Tressa  (moanalisa) | 19935 comments I did, Jason. At the end of the week I'll post a list of names to make sure I didn't leave anyone off.

message 28: by Jason (last edited Nov 29, 2011 02:57PM) (new)

Jason (darkfiction) | 3233 comments I couldn't remember. LOL Thanks, Tressa!

message 29: by Tressa (new)

Tressa  (moanalisa) | 19935 comments You're welcome. :-)

message 30: by Tressa (last edited Nov 30, 2011 06:52PM) (new)

Tressa  (moanalisa) | 19935 comments OK. I just sent the list of names and addresses to everyone who sent me a PM about joining the card exchange.

Here's the list of names. If you sent me a PM about joining but don't see your name, PM me. I think I got everyone, though.

A.R. Braun
Amanda
Bandit
Brett
Erica
Gator
Glenda
Jason White
Jennbunny
Kilgallen
Lee
Lori
Margie
Marc-antoine
Megan
Nicole
Sharon
Stephanie T.
Suzanne R.
Tim
Tressa

message 31: by Eileen (new)

Eileen Thanks for doing this, Tressa!

I do believe you forgot someone on your list of names? LOL

message 32: by Tressa (new)

Tressa  (moanalisa) | 19935 comments Eileen, you promised not to say anything. Now I will have to kill you.

message 33: by Tressa (new)

Tressa  (moanalisa) | 19935 comments Ah, I get you. Your name did make it to the card list, Eileen. For some reason I left it off that list above your head, though. Sorry. :-)

message 34: by Eileen (new)

Eileen Happy you understand, I don't want you to kill me.

message 35: by Tressa (new)

Tressa  (moanalisa) | 19935 comments Thanks for the PM clearing it up. I was working on this when Brooks was waiting for me to come watch Survivor, so I was going as fast as I could. But by the time I got to the living room they were watching Rudolph.

message 36: by jb (new)

jb Byrkit (jbbyrkit) | 2035 comments From survivor to Rudolph? LOL

Thanks for doing this. I am excited to go pick out some cards this weekend.

message 37: by Tressa (new)

Tressa  (moanalisa) | 19935 comments Naw, from Rudolph to Survivor.

message 38: by Gatorman (new)

Gatorman | 8318 comments Tressa wrote: "You're welcome. :-)"

How was it sent? I didn't see it.

message 39: by Tressa (new)

Tressa  (moanalisa) | 19935 comments I PM'd everyone who said they wanted to be involved. Check your PM box.

message 40: by Gatorman (new)

Gatorman | 8318 comments Nope, nothing there. Can you please PM to me again? Thanks.

message 41: by Tressa (new)

Tressa  (moanalisa) | 19935 comments Instead of PM I emailed it to you.

message 42: by Megan (new)

Megan  (trixiekitten) | 133 comments At first I didn't realize it would be so many people because cards can add up the $ and I'm already doing SS on here & one other place but I REALLY want to do this. I can manage the stamps, but is it ok if I send handmade cards? I'm really creative and I like artsy stuff so they wouldn't be crappy or anything. This way all can recieve a card and I won't get evicted from my house before I'm even finished moving in. Will this be ok?

message 43: by Gatorman (new)

Gatorman | 8318 comments trixieKitten wrote: "At first I didn't realize it would be so many people because cards can add up the $ and I'm already doing SS on here & one other place but I REALLY want to do this. I can manage the stamps, but is ..."

Of course it's okay. My wife makes them too and they come out pretty spectacular.

message 44: by Megan (new)

Megan  (trixiekitten) | 133 comments GOOD. That makes this do-able now. Thanks!

message 45: by Tressa (new)

Tressa  (moanalisa) | 19935 comments Yes, be creative and make your own. I love handmade things. But I suck at crafts so you all will be getting Made in China cards from me. Only the very best for my HA friends. :-D

message 46: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Atkinson (darkened_angel) | 797 comments I love hand made cards, my mum makes them. I have posted all my cards. :o)

message 47: by Tressa (new)

Tressa  (moanalisa) | 19935 comments I have half of my cards addressed and will send them out Saturday. I work full time and of course the PO opens AFTER I get to work and BEFORE I get off.

message 48: by Bandit (new)

Bandit (lecturatoro) | 8220 comments oh, wow, looks like I'm behind on this...my cards will be awesome, though, it's just taking me a while...slooow zombie card maker at work here :)

message 49: by Marc-Antoine (new)

Marc-Antoine | 2888 comments I should learn to use my wife's scrap booking machine that I'm giving her for Christmas and make my own next year, this year I sent you all store bought.

message 50: by Jason (new)

Jason (darkfiction) | 3233 comments I'm hoping to get my cards this Friday and have them sent out on Saturday or Monday.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8