The Biggest Freaky Random Friends, RPing & Fun Group Ever discussion

Blogs > Audrey's Bloggy Blog!!! :)

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Hey guys, this is my blog!!! Sooo, I'll start in the next post!!! :)

message 2: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) | 103 comments Hi! :) I like your title XD 'Bloggy Blog'

message 3: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) :P Me too!!

message 4: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Hey guys! So, this is my blog, and I'll start with a bit about myself:

Entry 1: November 10, 2011 (11/10/11!)

Hi guys! My name is Audrey, and I am ** (that was my age..) years old. YOU'LL NEVER KNOW HOW OLD I AM BWHAHAHAHA!!! ...uh..nothing happened..Anyway, I was born on January 12, my mom says that I wanted to see earth a bit earlier than two weeks when I was supposed to be born..I'm a dragon! Yay! I have two sisters (Elaine, 19 years old, Amii, 25 years old) and Elaine is in UCSB (Santa Barbara) and Amii is in Portland, Oregon with a master Degree and looking for a job. My dad is a Cadence IT and my mom is a mortgage loan officer for Bank of America. Almost everyone in my family is great at English...so that's weird.. I want to be an author when I am older, but chances are that I'm going to be a teacher. :\ Oh well...I love to play with Legos. Yah. Okay, I'll switch to a differnt subject. I live in San Ramon, California, a nice snug town connected to Danville. My mom is complaining about how our furninture is to "ick"...we're about to move to a different house when I'm going to be on a nice three-day field trip!! Yay for me! I might get a dog, possibly a Coton de Tulear, cute dogs they are!!! :) My appearance: I have a slight tan...even though I'm not even in the sunlight (weird, eh?), and I have dark brown eyes and double eye-lid on one eye, my left. I wear blue glasses, I have wavyish black hair, and average height. Sigh. for some reason, that gets all the guys going. :( I'll stop here! :)

-Audrey!!

message 5: by Terra (last edited Nov 11, 2011 12:38PM) (new)

Terra I love dogs!!!! They're so cute! I was also born in the year of the dog, which is probably why I like them so much... XD My family owns a border collie, and he's sooooo spoiled! My dad gives him ice cream as a treat... But anyway, is it hot in California? I've only been there once, but I was three at the time, so I don't really remember. There's a lot of earthquakes there, right?

message 6: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Yep, earthquakes, at least once a week. It's been getting really active nowadays. :\. I'm worried if one happens nearby me...:( Oh well. DOGGY DOG DOGS, BLOGGY BLOG BLOGS!!! ^^ Ice cream? Hopefully not chocolate, he'd be dead by now, and I don't like to hear, see, or talk about dead dogs. :O :)

message 7: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Entry Two: November 18, 2011

I'm already thinking of Christmas!!!! :) I wish that I could get one of Steve Jobs's electronics, or at least a slide phone so I can chat and text people. Oh, and i would like to have a Wii or a Nitendo DS with Pokemon games. And, a new laptop....wow, everything is electronics...:) Anyway, I think that I also want books!!!!! :) yah what about you?

-Audrey
P.S Oh, and ice cream, and...XD Jk.

message 8: by Terra (new)

Terra A new laptop would be cool. :) But I also want tons of books that I saw at the bookstore, that I didn't have enough money to buy. What games would you get if you got a DS, besides Pokemon games? ((I love those games too. XD))

message 9: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Hmm....probably Kirby too! Or......ummm.....My Sims Secret Agents? I really don't know...I want books too!

message 10: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) | 103 comments Which Pokemon game? :D. My favourite is SoulSilver. And Mew is my favourite pokemon XD it's been ages since I played, come to think of it.

message 11: by Terra (new)

Terra Soulsilver is probably my favorite game as well, but out of all the Pokemon in all the games, my favorite is Charizard.

message 12: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) | 103 comments I like Charizard :D. I also love Salamence. My cousin has a Salamence named Saladmince.

message 13: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Hmm....i wanted to try the new POKEMON DUNGEON (!!!!) which my friend let me try. Hm, I think that I want SoulSilver now! ^^ Or Sapphire. Hm. My favorite Pokemon is...uh...I have too many! I have to say Articuno or Emolga. They're kewl! OH, AND CELEBI!!! ^^

message 14: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) | 103 comments I like the pokemon dungeons, but I fail at them XD. I have Sapphire, I bought it to replay it! I really like it because it reminds me of when I first saw pokemon. It was the first game I played.

message 15: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) :) Kewl! I saw pokemon....when I was like only three, and I fell in love with it. LOL, I watched it everyday at the breakfast table after that! XD My cable broke though, so i don't watch anything anymore, I just read comics! :)

message 16: by Terra (new)

Terra I've never seen the shows, but I have Pokemon cards (Like, piles and piles of them...) and I play the games.

message 17: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Niiiiice! I got toons of cards too! I have some of the old version type!

message 18: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) | 103 comments I used to collect cards, I had like, three albums full. I DESPERATELY WANTED THE ANCIENT MEW CARD!!! But Colin wouldn't give it to me. Hmph. XD

message 19: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Awww.....ASK IF I CAN HAVE IT!!!!! XD

message 20: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Entry Three:

Yay, I came back from Outdoor Ed, and I'm EXHAUSTED. DX All those girly girls staying up all night laughing and snickering and whispering about people who fart and snore, and when I'm up, they do the farts and snores as well.

We took really long hikes, and I caught pictures of amazing scenery. Wow. I'm exhausted.

I'M EXHAUSTED, ACH. But the food was good!

-Audrey 12/9/11

message 21: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Entry Four:

I just came back from my friend's birthday party at Rockin' Jump....boy, am I tired. But I ate all of my candy there, so I'm feeling better than before. I was dreading all of my misfortunes, jumping in to a pit full of foam blocks can really take your mind off some things. Fully suggested by me, Audrey Y. Chong. XD

-Audrey 12/18/11

message 22: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) | 103 comments LAWL at entry 3!!! Candy makes me feel awesome. Watching people jump on and off foam blocks and BIG RED BALLS is my favourite pasttime. It's off this show in Britain: TOTAL WIPEOUT!!
It's an epic show.

message 23: by Terra (new)

Terra Ah! I love that show!!! It's so funny.

message 24: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) | 103 comments IKR? Haveyou see Winter Wipeout? People get catapulted 30ft into the air :0

message 25: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) It's so cool!

The Biggest Freaky Random Friends, RPing & Fun...

unread topics | mark unread