Vampire Kisses discussion

Vampire Kisses Roleplay > Lakewood High

Comments (showing 1-50 of 209) (209 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Lakewood High for high schoolers. There's all classes here.

message 2: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLoverandfanofTheWanted) Mitch lays in his sling on the bed in the nurses office and the nurse examines him. She sends him off to class and he walks to Latin class.

Ðåñgêr𵧠(AmourWriter) | 419 comments Mod
Luna rushes in,she puts a spell on all doors to protect the humans,she turns an waits for Nick.

message 4: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLoverandfanofTheWanted) The wind picks up as the sky turns indigo. The sun was rising now and it would be to late for Nick to act.

She sees him and smirks,"Times up love."She said as the sky turned an indigo.

message 6: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLoverandfanofTheWanted) Nick turns and sees a red glare over a mountain and watchs the land moves with light. He runs off into the forest to it's darkest depths

She laughs,"Guess he can't take the heat."She said,she shuts the spell off,and chases after him.

message 8: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLoverandfanofTheWanted) Nick runs farther into the woods almost lost trying to escape the chasing light that gleams in the sky.

She runs after him faster,"I'm coming Vampy."She said.

((Be back in an hour and a half.))

message 10: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLoverandfanofTheWanted) Nick hears her voice thinking he had left her to guard the school why he tried to escape death itself.

message 11: by Ðåñgêr𵧠(new)

"I can help you with the sun."She said.

message 12: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLoverandfanofTheWanted) Nick runs into the woods the rippled forest.

message 13: by Ðåñgêr𵧠(new)

She followed him with all her might.

message 14: by Ðåñgêr𵧠(new)

She gets back to the school,"I wounder where Nick is?"She says as she walks up the steps.

message 15: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLoverandfanofTheWanted) Nick reaches the school 3o minutes later and out of breath for the first time in centuries.

message 16: by Ðåñgêr𵧠(new)

She is sitting on the steps with a smirk on her faces,"You look a little out of breath for a Vampire."She said,"What took ya so long?"

message 17: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLoverandfanofTheWanted) "Whatever you did to me take it back!" Nick says angrily and still out of breath.

message 18: by Ðåñgêr𵧠(new)

"I did nothing,the ring is what did it."She said,"You must let the ring over come you,what is happening to you now is the same thing that happened to me."She said simply,"After a day or two you'll be back to your old evil self,so calm down."

message 19: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLoverandfanofTheWanted) "I am human!!! How can I calm down? I can die between now and then!" Nick jumps trying to teleport ut he just hits the ground with his feet again. He tries to pull the ring off his finger paying the sun no mind.

message 20: by Ðåñgêr𵧠(new)

"No your not,you bonding to the ring,this happened to me too,and I was fine in a day!"She said jumping to her feet,she walks over to him,as she gets there,"Don't take that off you idiot!!You'll burn up."She said trying to stop him.

message 21: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLoverandfanofTheWanted) "WHy shouldn't I it is probally draining my powers so you can have them."

message 22: by Ðåñgêr𵧠(last edited Nov 24, 2011 11:53PM) (new)

"Why would I want your powers,I have my own and more."She said,"The ring is getting used to you,its learning to work with you and your powers,I figured this out on my own."She said,"So let it be,and actually it should be getting used to you already,but if you have a large amount of power it may take a little longer,and don't ask how long,because I don't know,each time is different depending on the Vampire."

message 23: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLoverandfanofTheWanted) "How many peopel have you trapped under your spell?"

message 24: by Ðåñgêr𵧠(new)

"Lost count after 200."She shrugged and went up the steps to the school.

message 25: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLoverandfanofTheWanted) Nick fills with rage. He jumps at her but without power he kinda just fell and slid.

message 26: by Ðåñgêr𵧠(new)

"Such a young Vampire,don't you know a joke when you hear one."She said stopping and turning around he had slid to her feet.

message 27: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLoverandfanofTheWanted) Nick is actually bleeding for the first time human blood.

message 28: by Ðåñgêr𵧠(new)

"Eye ya,you fool what are you doing?"She said,"Come here,I must have made the spell strong enough."

message 29: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLoverandfanofTheWanted) NIck looks at his blood and gets a shock of pain he ahsn't felt forever he cries out."Oww Shit...what is that burning sensation?"

message 30: by Ðåñgêr𵧠(new)

"You hurt yourself,thats what it is."She said kneeling down in front of him,"Let me fix that and make the spell stronger so it will work."

message 31: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLoverandfanofTheWanted) "It is working just fine. I have no vampire powers because I am probally completely human."

message 32: by Ðåñgêr𵧠(new)

"Odd,you should be all vamp by now."She said,"Maybe it'll work better at night."

message 33: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLoverandfanofTheWanted) "I hope so." Nick tries hard to extend his fangs but nothing happens he no longer craves Mitch's blood but he can still smell him. Nick pushes himself off the ground and looks at his bloody arms and legs and feels his chest has been scraped too.

message 34: by Ðåñgêr𵧠(new)

She pressed her hand to his chest and his wounds began to heal,"You will be fine tonight,I know you will."She says.

message 35: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLoverandfanofTheWanted) "I hope so...really. I don't know how to be human." Nick says as his stomach growls."My body is doing really weird things."

message 36: by Ðåñgêr𵧠(new)

She giggles,"Your hungry,you need human food."She said,"Come on,I have something in my locker that will help you."

message 37: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) David walked in, late.

message 38: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLoverandfanofTheWanted) ((it is about time you come back on you have no idea how much you missed. Do you know you were in a car crash with Mitch after being chased by Nick. That girl is still in the grave yard.))

Nick follows her looking around the hall and smelling around.

message 39: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) ((Craaaaaaap. So, David was? Oh god. Raven. Shit.))

message 40: by Ðåñgêr𵧠(new)

She walks to her locker and opens it,its filled with her designer bag,a jacket,make-up,and a sandwich,"Here."She says handing him the sandwich.

message 41: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) ((NOT Raven.))

message 42: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLoverandfanofTheWanted) ((David survived without injury Mitch got tossed through the windshield and now Nick is pretty much human because Luna gave him a magic ring so he can walk in the sunlight. Mitch is Fine and in Latin class right now.))

message 43: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLoverandfanofTheWanted) Jacob sniffs it and it smells odd to him. "What's in it?"

message 44: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) ((Good grief.... I wanted to come back on sooner, but I'm on break. I had no computer.))

message 45: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLoverandfanofTheWanted) ((i am on break to the only time i get a computer))

message 46: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) ((That sucks.))

message 47: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLoverandfanofTheWanted) ((yep))

message 48: by Ðåñgêr𵧠(new)

"Its ham and cheese,jessh,have you been a vamp that long to forget what a sandwich tastes like?"She says poking around in her locker.

message 49: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) ((Hey, Jacob, since you seem to be on a lot, and when I'm not, do you want to be a mod?))

message 50: by Ðåñgêr𵧠(new)

((*cough*Jacob is on a lot and *cough* so am I,right Jacob.))

« previous 1 3 4 5

unread topics | mark unread