Vampire Kisses discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 758 (758 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

message 1: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) This is a pretty romantic for vampires and some mortals, only those are goth really and emo. Regular mortals don't really dig it. Its on scared ground, so some people are bitten here to become real vampires forever and the vampire's blood mate eternity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~START

message 2: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Nick walks the graveyard searching for a potintial meal as the blood moon rises in a wanning gibbous.

message 3: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Riley was sitting on her brother's grave. She was thinking about the times that she could tell him anything. But she could only remember the car crash, and the scene. She was in the front seat and he was driving with the music up loudly and they were singing. He accidently hit a huge tree and he blocked the branches from hitting her with his body, after quickly unstrapping.

message 4: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Nick smells the air and sees his target

message 5: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Riley started to hum the song they were listening to, but sadly. The song was called "Beautiful Soul". She was so sad because it was his favorite song and the last song they were listening to.

message 6: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Nick walks up behind her."Hey there." He says charmingly

message 7: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Riley looked up and blinked, "Hey."

message 8: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Nick smiles kindly."So what is a lovely girl doing in such a place as this on the night of a blood moon.

message 9: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "I'm sitting on my older brother's grave." she replied, looking down again

message 10: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) "Uh. do hum..I mean you do that often?" Nick asks his british accen tvery clear.

message 11: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Riley pushed her glasses up and looked up, as her bright blue eyes sparkled, "Yes. He was very close to me. Closer then my parents. Also, love the accent."

message 12: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Nick looks taken back."Oh uh thanks I guess it's natural I'm not a big fan of impersonators who make fun of us by thinking it makes them sound more sophisticated when really the look like morons completely. Some think it can even get a girl for them so they can start snogging."

message 13: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "I guess." Riley blushed, she loved the accent so much that it hurt. She smiled, and pat the grave thoughtfully.

message 14: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) "So besides sitting on brother's graves what do the people in this little town do?" Nick says charmingly

message 15: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Riley blushed deeper and replied, "I am into the arts."

message 16: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) "Oh I find them interesting. I enjoy music much more."

message 17: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "Same." Riley replied, and she slipped off the grave.

She yelped in surprise and twisted her wrist.

message 18: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 419 comments Mod
Luna walked into the graveyard,in a strapless black dress with black flats with ribbons that tie up like a ballerinas,her brown hair is up in a high ponytail,she has red lipstick and nails,she has smoky eyeshadow to bring out her blue eyes,she sees some people,"Hey."She says walking up to them.

message 19: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Riley only looked at Nick, she wasn't sure if Luna was a vampire or Nick either. She trusted Nick though. Luna seemed like trouble.

message 20: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Nick cathes her and holds her in his arms like a bride.

Mitch sits in the graveyard crosslegged next to somegrave that he felt a scary connection to.

message 21: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Riley blushed. She smiled, "Thanks." Her glasses were on wrong now. She used her right hand and fixed them.

message 22: by Nicollette (new)

"I'm not troubled,and yes I'm a Vampire,so no need to worry."She said with a fang filled smile,"Names Luna Bloodstone."

message 23: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Nick smiles. "I should have a look at that." He nods to her wrist. Ignoring the girl who just said 'hey' to him.

message 24: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Mitch hears voices.

message 25: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Riley was staring at Nick to barely even notice Luna. Especially the fact that she basically read her mind. Riley nodded at Nick's offer.

message 26: by Nicollette (new)

She hops up on a grave stone,her ears pick up a sound,"Sound like there is someone else here besides us."Luna said.

message 27: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) David walked in. He was trying to face his fear, but he cringed after every single sound.

message 28: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Nick looks at her then looks around. "I can't tell...her scent..I mean her perfume is to strong." Nick looks back at her."Oh I'm Nick by the way.

Mitch moves his legs out infront of him so he is on his butt and relaxes his arms on his knees. He waits and tries to hear the voices.

message 29: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Riley didn't say anything.

David sees a person and gets scared out of his skin. He walks over carefully to see some guy, "Who are you?"

message 30: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Mitch looks up at him."Who are you?"

"Uh do you have any loose cloth?" Nick asks.

message 31: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "David, you?" he whispered

"My skirt, the hemmed area can be ripped off. I don't mind." Riley blushed

((Her skirt is long, to her knees. Its really loose I guess.))

message 32: by Nicollette (new)

"Its a pleasure to meet you Nick."She said sweetly,"Its a guy about 18 and mortal."She says.

message 33: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Riley blushed deeply when Luna said a guy eighteen, but she knew Nick was different. So she stayed with him.

message 34: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Nick nods."Go check it out be silent and you can ambush him from behind." Nick reaches down and rips away at her skirts bottom. He then moces it to her wrist and ties it tightly so it keeps her wrist from bending."Is that to tight?" He smiles.

"Uh Mitch. What are you doing here at night?" Mitch wonders thinking he was the only one that walked in the moon light at such a late hour. It had to be almost 12:00

message 35: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "Its fine. Are you a vampire by any chance?" Riley asked

"Trying to face my fear." David blushed

message 36: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) "Uh me? No i just...Yeah i'll be honest. You can run now cause I would warn you I am not ucustomed to helping humans."Nick looks at Luna."I will be there in a moment."

Mitch smirks charmingly."Really? What fear might that be?"

message 37: by Nicollette (last edited Nov 13, 2011 12:47PM) (new)

"Kay."She says before she disappears and ends up behind the guys.

message 38: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "NO. I want to stay with you." Riley whimpered not even aware that he was saying he was bad

"Graveyards." he replied "I was jumped here."

message 39: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Nick smirks really. "You know I've killed humans before without hesitation."

"Jumped by who? When?"Mitch begins to feel sorry for the guy.

message 40: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "But.... You seem so nice. I really like you."

"My best friend. His brother too. Jack and Eric. They jumped me, robbing and raping believe it or not. It happned last year." David replied

message 41: by Nicollette (last edited Nov 13, 2011 01:07PM) (new)

"Interesting."She said to herself,she would wait to jump them.

message 42: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) "Uh I do?" Nick wonders if she tried to escape from the looney bin.

"Your own brother raped you?" Mitch begins to feel so sorry for him.

message 43: by Nicollette (new)

"Sad."She said to herself.

message 44: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Mitch looks at david and smiles

message 45: by Nicollette (new)

She pops up,"Hey boys,fangtastic to eat ya."She said with a giggle.

message 46: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Mitch jumps slightly and crawls away next to davids leg. "Whoa!!! You could have given me a heart attack lady."

message 47: by Nicollette (new)

"Sorry,and it not lady,its Luna."She said as the sat up on the grave stone.

message 48: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Jacob wrote: ""Uh I do?" Nick wonders if she tried to escape from the looney bin.

"Your own brother raped you?" Mitch begins to feel so sorry for him."

"Yes. I do." Riley replied

"My brother did rape me." David sighed and yelped, "Shit. Don't say that."

message 49: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Mitch looks at him oddly. Then back at Luna."Sorry." He directs it to both of them.

NIck looks at her oddly and wonders is she really meaning this to a vampire who dispises humans with everysingle breath they breathe.

message 50: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Riley smiled.

"Its fine. I'm sort of over it." David replied

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16