Short Story Contests discussion

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Clare D' Lune (new)

Clare D' Lune Hrmm... I think I shalt pick: THOU!!!! (as in: get thou bad boy OUTTA here!)

haha couldn't resist....

message 2: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) I hate thou, Clare!

(btw, that was my story :) )

message 3: by Arthur, Live a little Give a lot (new)

Arthur | 554 comments Mod
"You shall not preach unless your brothers and sisters are pastors !!!!" His voice broke the silence of the room. Each of their heads turns in the direction of the two in the discussion. One held a traditional black leather Bible. The other, with his hands against his sides. He listened to when the man with the Bible, who yelled. He stumbles clearly, "I did not say it’s wrong, I said, it bothers me."

message 4: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (milkduds920) | 311 comments "IN the presence of thy king, I now sentence you all to death, by hang."
His voice rang with authority. There was now way out of this one.

"what are we going to do??" Alex asked, his eyes nearly bulging out of his head.

"Were going to die."

message 5: by Clare D' Lune (new)

Clare D' Lune hahahhaha nice seth... VERY creative...

Thou shalt not kill. Understand? That shalt not do it. Geez, that should be a crystal clear message there. Yet here we are, people killing left and right. How stupid are people anyway?

message 6: by Arthur, Live a little Give a lot (last edited Oct 30, 2008 07:18PM) (new)

Arthur | 554 comments Mod
"Thou have to tie it to that tree there." He grinned, "Thou if that beast need water, thou can take that and fill it. It’s for the animals.” "If thou plan to store thou saddle that barn roof is busted little, thou peg it on the wall, get.” That was his and gods hospitality! That spoken, the man spoken to takes out a pack of Art’s Bart’s, chewing said, “Is not my horse priest man."