Harry Potter discussion

Personal Preferences > if you got the chance to be in HP movies, who would you rather be or want to be?

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashley (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:23PM) (new)

Ashley (samuraigurl91) | 106 comments if it was me, i'll be Hermione since i'm more like her. i'm kinda a mix between Harry and Hermione since i love reading & school, and act more like Hermione but i'm kinda brave like Harry [i'm not going to be modest abt this but its true and i took a LOT of test and i'm definitely Hermione. Lol] so i would want to be Hermione if i've got the chance. xD

message 2: by Steph (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:24PM) (new)

Steph (kitsune_chan) | 47 comments I would love to be Luna Lovegood, if I had the chance. I think I'm like her the most 'cause I have a lot of little quirks and do things differently than other people. So I definetly wuld love to be Luna Lovegood.

message 3: by Tara (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:25PM) (new)

Tara (tara_n) | 83 comments I'm not old enough, but I would love to be Professor McGonagall! Or Molly Weasley. I love both of them and I think they would both be pretty great characters to be.

message 4: by Meghan (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:26PM) (new)

Meghan | 686 comments I'd want to be Ginny! But I'd also like to be Tonks, though I'm too young.

message 5: by Shifa (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:26PM) (new)

Shifa Lateef | 27 comments I would want to be Draco Malfoy..hehe ya i know its sort of wierd, but I really like his roll. I would also like to be either Parvati or Padma Patil but that b/c I sort of look like them.

message 6: by Ashley (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:26PM) (new)

Ashley (readerandwriter) I would want to be Hermione. Shes always doing her homework and reading in the library.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I would Also want to be Hermoine just because she's the most like me. Im such a nerd all the time and reading ALL THE TIME i love studying and being in control. Yepp... that would be me!!

message 8: by Casey (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:27PM) (new)

Casey (eefrancis) | 4 comments I am old enough to be Molly Weasley and I think she's fantastic! Besides, I've always wanted red hair.

message 9: by Peng (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:27PM) (new)

Peng | 317 comments tonks!!!!! i'd like to change hair color and some facial features. hahahaha!

message 10: by Melissa (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:40PM) (new)

Melissa Robinson Tonks. They did a terrible job with her character in OOTP. I would have been better. ; )

message 11: by Cathy (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:40PM) (new)

Cathy | 50 comments I would love to be professor trelawney. She is the most amusing character to me, i love the actress, and she can overact and seem just right. plus i love all of her clothes and jewelry.

message 12: by Tess (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:42PM) (new)

Tess | 134 comments Draco Malfoy...haha too bad im a girl :(

message 13: by ★Lalita ❤︎ (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:42PM) (new)

★Lalita ❤︎ (lalita) I'd be a cross between Hermione Granger and Luna Lovegood. I'm a nerdy bookworm like Hermione and I've also got a quirky side like Luna.

message 14: by Aimee (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:43PM) (new)

Aimee | 9 comments Tonks.
Without a doubt.
She's a badass. And I am a little in love with Lupin as well. :\

message 15: by Brooke (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:43PM) (new)

Brooke | 7 comments I'd like to be Hermione Granger. I'm a bookworm like Hermione.