TeenReads discussion

1000 ways to break up with your Boyfriend/Girlfriend..

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lian, 16 years old (new)

Lian (missdee45) | 79 comments Mod
( they can be funny, mean, nice, far fetched ...anything! )

1. By Changing your Facebook Relationship Status to Single ;)

message 2: by Kimi (new)

Kimi (kimisokool) LOL how horrible!

2. By text message. "I'm sorry but, it's over. It's not you, it's me." Then I change my number. =)

Tammy ~Witching Hour Reads~ (03tammy-lynn) | 33 comments Trick them into breaking up with you!

message 4: by Kimi (new)

Kimi (kimisokool) That's a good one Tammy!

4. Pretend to be your angry parent and yell at your bf/gf when they call and say "He/She cannot accept any calls from you ever again!"

message 5: by Tanecia (new)

Tanecia  (books101) or you can simply text him "Im sorry but can you please loose my number?" haha

message 6: by Molly (new)

Molly | 1 comments Create a mix tape of songs about breaking up and give it to them.

Tammy ~Witching Hour Reads~ (03tammy-lynn) | 33 comments No its really not me, its you!

message 8: by Kimi (new)

Kimi (kimisokool) 5. simply text him "Im sorry but can you please loose my number?" haha
6. Create a mix tape of songs about breaking up and give it to them.
7. No its really not me, its you!

message 9: by Kimi (new)

Kimi (kimisokool) 8. Have your new bf/gf go to his/her job and break it to them easy. LOL

Tammy ~Witching Hour Reads~ (03tammy-lynn) | 33 comments I love it!

message 11: by Kairi (new)

Kairi  | 55 comments Never call them again lol or move away haha and then you meet again in like three years it's all awkward

message 12: by Dominus~ (last edited Apr 08, 2012 12:06AM) (new)

Dominus~ | 6 comments Kiss a guy in front of him if you're a girl.
If you're a boy, tell her you're gay.
Don't show interest at anything he does.
Tell him "you guys won't work 'cause he's so (any reason)"
You hate the day you answered him like Friday the 13th. It means bad luck, they say or November 1...

message 13: by Kimi (new)

Kimi (kimisokool) 9. Never call them again lol or move away haha and then you meet again in like three years it's all awkward
10. Kiss a guy in front of him if you're a girl.
11. If you're a boy, tell her you're gay.
12. Don't show interest at anything he does.
13. Tell him "you guys won't work 'cause he's so (any reason)"
14. You hate the day you answered him like Friday the 13th. It means bad luck, they say or November 1...

message 14: by Kimi (new)

Kimi (kimisokool) Tammy wrote: "I love it!"

LOL Thanks Tammy! =)

message 15: by Kimi (new)

Kimi (kimisokool) 15. Start loving all the things that he hates or just do everything that Kate Hudson did in How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days.

There should be a guy movie like that. It would be hilarious!

message 16: by Lola (new)

Lola Mark tell him he is super ugly and that you hats kissing him

message 17: by Wren (new)

Wren  (wrenreaders) Go to a restaurant like mcdonalds. Order something. Then halfway home, ask to g back and get something else.:
Do this a few times and they will break up with you.

message 18: by Wren (new)

Wren  (wrenreaders) Or just say that you only wanna be friends. Breaking up with someone is not the end of the world, really. Not a big deal.

message 19: by Billy (new)

Billy Applesed | 1 comments Say to your partener... see you on the flipside mother ......

message 20: by Sean (new)

Sean | 1 comments !!Just Kill him!! LoL P.s don't forget to get an alibi

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Do the normal;
I'M BREAKING UP WITH YOU!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Lola wrote: "tell him he is super ugly and that you hats kissing him"

aw that's mean. [but it would work] :)

message 23: by Jemma (last edited Jul 30, 2013 11:17AM) (new)

Jemma Bourne | 1 comments You:"knock knock"
Him/her:"who's there"
You:"single"
Him/her:"single who"
You:"single you"
You:"bye"

message 24: by Madi (new)

Madi | 1 comments Play the song "why can't we be friends" and then say "and only that"

message 25: by Jay (new)

Jay | 1 comments Him: Hey
You: Hey
Him: WHats up?
You: PLanning murder
Him: On who?
You: U... watch your back I have a gun

message 26: by Asa (last edited Jan 21, 2016 03:02PM) (new)

Asa | 1 comments Me: Hey babe do you want to see a magic trick?
Him: Um....Sure
Me: Poof!!!!!!.....Ur Single
Him:*Shocked Face*
Me: Byeeee.....*Walks Out*

message 27: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Martelle | 1 comments The spell cast by (robinsonbuckler @yahoo . com) made wonders, if you have search for a powerful spell caster to restore relationship and they have all failed you then i will advise you to run to robinson buckler, call him +1 971 512 6745 and you will have your lover back.

message 28: by Olive (new)

Olive | 1 comments Send them a box of chocolates and a book for helping upset singles

message 29: by Rick (new)

Rick Simpson | 1 comments RICK SIMPSON CANCER CURE NOTIFICATIONS HERE!
I am Rick Simpson, Am out to notify you all that my cannabis oil is now out to get your cancer cured. The only email you will contact is ( ricksimpson_phoenixtears@yahoo.com ) every-other email is not approved by me as it is only the above email that is been used to be posting on blogs. This cannabis oil will cure you of your cancer in just four days or at-most two weeks as it is as powerful as that. The oil is with my trusted doctor called Dr Johnny Haban, As during my research to get permanent cure to cancer he was there for me all the way and did not start lying that the cure is out when is not out like one of my agent that use to operate my face book page that was lying that the cure is out and was sending fake that can not cure cancer out just to start earning money for himself and thank God he was caught at the early stage by the FBI agents. I personally is out now to let you all in the world know that the only email you must contact is ( ricksimpson_phoenixtears@yahoo.com ) and the person that will be responding to you is by name Dr Johnny Haban, PHD and the cannabis oil is of three types which are GOOD / BETTER / BEST. They are categorized in that form. But let it be know to you that if you contact the above email which is the only email and approved email by me, Dr Johnny Haban will attend to you and let you know how you will get the oil and it is scam / spammer free if you only contact the above email. Trust him and work with him to curing your cancer as he is my agent and trusted doctor of mine that don't lie. I wish you all sound health as my cannabis oil is the best of it kind which you all already know and are aware off. Please beware of duplicate comment of this as all this spammers / scammers will just edit it and change the name and email. please beware. Rick Simpson tells the world.

message 30: by Carlyn (new)

Carlyn | 1 comments Dr. Philip is really a truthful spell caster and he is the most powerful of all i have met. I wish I had met him earlier instead of wasting my time contacting those fake spell casters out there. Anyway, I met Dr. Philip through a post i saw on mixcloud about a month ago. How he help restored a couple's marriage and brought unending joy into their home. Dr Philip made me understand that unlike other spell casters, his work is no ritual and you do not have to worry about repercussions. Now i have my husband back in my life and i want to utilize this opportunity to let you all know the right spell caster to contact so you won't end up getting scammed like i was. Email: drphilipspelltemple@gmail. com