TeenReads discussion

BookChat > Suggestions for December Reads?...

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lian, 16 years old (new)

Lian (missdee45) | 79 comments Mod
hmm, so what were you guys thinking?

message 2: by Dana (new)

Dana Atallah (danaatallah1998) | 4 comments Lian wrote: "hmm, so what were you guys thinking?"

look this book isnt really very popular but it is very very good and fun i wish you consider it and check out its page on goodreads . the book is my very unfairy tale life . here is the link : http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/85...
Please check the book out even though its not very popular, it was published recently .

message 4: by Kimi (new)

Kimi (kimisokool) Let's brainstorm some more books for December. We wan't you guys to choose something for the group to read. =)

message 5: by Tammy ~Witching Hour Reads~ (last edited Nov 15, 2011 06:08PM) (new)

message 6: by Kairi (new)

Kairi  | 55 comments Hollowland by Amanda hocking :)

message 7: by Kimi (new)

Kimi (kimisokool) @Kaylee I've been wanting to read Amanda Hocking's books.

@Mindy I've heard good things about Tiger Curse series.

=)

message 8: by Mel (new)

Mel (melsbookreviews) | 5 comments How about reading Deadly Little Voices.It comes out on 12/06/2011, and is the fourth book of the Touch series.Deadly Little Voices

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I think we should read Matched by Ally Condie. It's a dystopian romance and it's really good; I'm reading it right now.

message 10: by Mel (last edited Nov 27, 2011 04:37PM) (new)

Mel (melsbookreviews) | 5 comments Jordan wrote: "I think we should read Matched by Ally Condie. It's a dystopian romance and it's really good; I'm reading it right now."

I'm reading it too! but since it was released last year and probably a lot of people allready read it, maybe we could read the sequel crossedCrossed

message 11: by Tammy ~Witching Hour Reads~ (last edited Nov 27, 2011 06:59PM) (new)

Tammy ~Witching Hour Reads~ (03tammy-lynn) | 33 comments How about 1 of these? The House of Dead Maids by Clare B. Dunkle or Fateful by Claudia Gray or Psyche in a Dress by Francesca Lia Block

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

alexandria wrote: "Jordan wrote: "I think we should read Matched by Ally Condie. It's a dystopian romance and it's really good; I'm reading it right now."

I'm reading it too! but since it was released last year an..."

that's true. i was going to buy it over the weekend but never got the chance

message 13: by Erum (new)

Erum | 4 comments Tammy wrote: "How about 1 of these? The House of Dead Maids by Clare B. Dunkle or Fateful by Claudia Gray or Psyche in a Dress by Francesca Lia Block"

I LOVE Fateful! ^^

Tammy ~Witching Hour Reads~ (03tammy-lynn) | 33 comments ERUM, I have not read it yet, but soon hopefully :)

message 15: by Kairi (new)

Kairi  | 55 comments I've read matched its good :) but I heard crossed sucked so I haven't bought it and yeah Amanda hocking is a good author you'll expect what comes next :) hollowmen just came out I wannnna read it but we should still read hollowland for next month

Tammy ~Witching Hour Reads~ (03tammy-lynn) | 33 comments Is there a poll to vote for the book of the month?

message 17: by Kimi (new)

Kimi (kimisokool) No there is not. Lian and I each chose a book for December that you all recommended. But that's a great idea. Maybe in future months we'll have a poll! =)

Tammy ~Witching Hour Reads~ (03tammy-lynn) | 33 comments Ok Thanks :)

Lissa Smith Reads'~A Bookaholics Bookshelf (lissasmithreads) So what are the books?

message 20: by Kairi (new)

Kairi  | 55 comments We really should read Hollowland by amanda hocking or born at midnight my two favorite books :)

message 21: by Kimi (new)

Kimi (kimisokool) The books are now posted for December. We chose two books from the suggestions. Go check out the TeenReads home page. =)

http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/5...

We'll try to get to other suggestions in future months.

message 22: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 5 comments We should read Divergent! http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/83...

I haven't read it, but I really, really want to; all the reviews are full of praise for it's unique-ness and it just seems so interesting...

message 23: by Kimi (new)

Kimi (kimisokool) Divergent is really awesome! I loved it. We'll try to included it soon in the future. =)

message 24: by Kairi (new)

Kairi  | 55 comments Next month we should read born at midnight it's an awesome book

message 25: by Kimi (new)

Kimi (kimisokool) Yes, I really have been meaning to read that book. We'll be having polls in the future. There's a lot to look forward to in 2012. =)

♥ Kimi

message 26: by Kairi (new)

Kairi  | 55 comments Well it is2012......lolk

message 27: by Kimi (new)

Kimi (kimisokool) I know! lol and we've got a lot to look forward to with TeenReads!