Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Can you please replace this book cover?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Naomi (new)

Naomi Dathan (keena_tomko) | 5 comments Can you please replace the cover of Whither Thou Goest I Will Go (by me) with this one:

http://naomidathan.files.wordpress.co...

If you need the file I can email it to you. New here: I'm not exactly sure this is what I need to do. :-)

Thanks so much.

message 2: by Paula (new)

Paula (paulaan) | 7027 comments Naomi - we generally do not delete covers especially when people have the book shelved as they like to have the cover shelved for the book they bought

Was the book published with both covers? Or was it never published with the current cover. We can add another edition with the other cover

In addition to claim your author profile use this link

http://www.goodreads.com/author/confi...

message 3: by Naomi (new)

Naomi Dathan (keena_tomko) | 5 comments My publisher put the book on, and used a temporary cover. The book will be released for the first time this month with the new cover.

message 4: by Paula (new)

Paula (paulaan) | 7027 comments So the two people who have shelved it have it with the temp cover?

If so Ill add another edition with the new cover

Do you have any ISBN's or anything?

message 5: by Naomi (new)

Naomi Dathan (keena_tomko) | 5 comments One of the people, Ryan Rotz, is with my publisher and the other, Lydia, is his friend. That's why she's reading it, because it's not out quite yet. I'm sure Ryan has the ISBN but he's getting married Saturday, so he's not real reachable. Which is why he didn't have time to fix the cover thing himself and I'm so ignorant of the situation (sorry).

message 6: by Naomi (new)

Naomi Dathan (keena_tomko) | 5 comments If you definitely need the isbn # to do this I'll try to track it down -- I think Kirkdale would rather not have a second edition.

message 7: by Paula (new)

Paula (paulaan) | 7027 comments OK, I have updated the edition with the new cover.

Once you have other info post back and some one will add

message 8: by Naomi (new)

Naomi Dathan (keena_tomko) | 5 comments thank you so much!!! Have a good Thanksgiving.