The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) The Hunger Games discussion

What is better?

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Faith Noelle Smith What book is better? Twilight or Hunger Games? Reasons why??

Hannah I prefer the Hunger Games personally but I am not a twyhard if that it what they are called and my resons why I think the Hunger games is that it is a lot more interesting more hapens and it not all that much of a romance as twilght

Jennifer Dupriest I liked The Hunger Games better.

Kenzie Hunger Games for sure, i loved how Katniss was a very strong female lead character, whereas in Twilight Bella seems weak, and very dependent on others. I also just LOVE the hunger games story to bits <3

Mark Soone Hunger Games...twilight is stupid!

April I agree with Mark! Twilight is stupid! If you want vampires, try Jerusalem's Undead Trilogy. The vampires in Twilight shouldn't even be called vampires.

george ☽ i love twilight but i'd have to say the hunger games because it is amazing

Shyanne Hunger Games. I don't even like Twilight.

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) The Hunger Games

Kirby I love both of 'em. but, while they both fall apart under scrutiny, hunger games may have unraveled a little quicker for me...

message 11: by Je (new) - rated it 5 stars

Je The Hunger Games.

They are both good stories but personally, I was more attached to the characters in the Hunger Games than the Twilight series.

I like Bella Swan but I prefer Katniss Evergreen. Katniss is a leader and she stands up for what she believes. She was a very inspiring character.

Kathy Jennifer wrote: "The Hunger Games.

They are both good stories but personally, I was more attached to the characters in the Hunger Games than the Twilight series.

I like Bella Swan but I prefer Katniss Evergreen..."

I totally agree