middle school N high school problems discussion

games > opps, i dropped that

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 27, 2012 01:36PM) (new)

*****saw on a different group*****
so i think i brought this game up at the begining.

ex: I was walking down the street when i found a hammer, i picked it up and was running with it when i dropped it on my toe tripped and fell into the street and got smashed by a speeding suv. i drop a coin.

(next person comes along picks it up and drops something else.)

message 2: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) I picked up the coin and ran across the parking lot to the coffee shop. Comming out of the coffe shop with my latte, my friend makes me laugh and I choke to death on the steaming latte. I drop my book....

message 3: by Katie (new)

Katie | 117 comments I picked up the book and figured it was from the nearby library, so I went there to drop it off. On the way out I dropped my phone...

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

i picked up your phone an went to send a txt to your mom, in the mean time, i dropped my notebook...

message 5: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) I picked up your notebook to give it to you but the entire contents fell out onto the street...

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

i picked up my contents and i suitcase fell out of the passing car...

message 7: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) I picked up the suitcase, running down the sidewalk after the car I dropped my watch...

message 8: by Leah (new)

Leah (Eddle) | 2 comments I picked up the watch then looked around to find the owner meanwhile dropping my purse

message 9: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) I picked up the purse to had it to its owner but I dropped my cup of tea.....