Harry Potter discussion

Personal Preferences > did u ever wish that u would be one of the characters in HP movies?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anj_bookster (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:23PM) (new)

Anj_bookster alcala | 22 comments as for me, my answer would be a big YES. who would not want it anyway?? i mean, ul get to work w/ daniel radcliffe himself..my gosh! [blush]...

message 2: by Ashley (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:23PM) (new)

Ashley (samuraigurl91) | 106 comments oh come on. who wouldn't want to? Lol.

message 3: by Steph (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:24PM) (new)

Steph (kitsune_chan) | 47 comments Of course! I would loveto, really, who wouldn't?

message 4: by Meghan (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:24PM) (new)

Meghan | 686 comments Oh I've wished that a million times, but Im american and so its not a possibility for me. :( But I would want to play Ginny or Luna. That would be a lot of fun. I think being a background charator would be cool as well cause at least you'd get to be in it.

message 5: by Amy Marie (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:25PM) (new)

Amy Marie (amy_marie97) | 26 comments WHO DOESN'T?

Lol. I would have LOVED to have been Hermione. I look like her. ^_^

Plus, I can fake an English accent quite effectively.

I'm dead serious - I almost signed up to audition for "Lav-Lav" then I noticed (in rather small print at the very bottom) that you had to live in the UK.

Gr.

message 6: by kristel (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:25PM) (new)

kristel ting | 17 comments yep, i love to be. i want to be a hogwarts teacher... uhm,,or as a student, i want to be a quidditch team... but a griffindor ok??

message 7: by Tara (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:25PM) (new)

Tara (tara_n) | 83 comments I would love to be a character in one of the movies! That would have been so awesome. I think I would want to be one of the paintings or something.

message 8: by Peng (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:26PM) (new)

Peng | 317 comments yeah, that's cool, tara. or one of the teachers eating at the head table but no class in the movie. lol!

message 9: by ★Lalita ❤︎ (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:44PM) (new)

★Lalita ❤︎ (lalita) I think I'd like to be a teacher or Luna, anything to keep me there:)