Indie and Self-Pub Book Corner discussion

Do you need a book cover?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dreamscape (new)

Dreamscape Covers | 4 comments Note: Please don't mistake this as spam. I just noticed that you're all authors and you don't seem to have an "Author Resource" section. I just wanted to put the information out there in case some of you are in need of cover art. :) I fully plan to participate in the group.

On that note,
My business partner and I are creating a business to create graphic art for self published authors. We are attempting to provide AFFORDABLE covers. The website should be up and running in about a week. It will be organized into folders: Under $50, $51-100, $101-150, $151-200, $200+ and commissioned pieces.
The priced folders will be filled with pre-made covers. We do customize the "pre-made" covers with the books title, author name, and minor changes.
So, if you need a high quality cover and don't want to break the bank... contact us!
I have included some of my artwork on my GR profile.
Contact me at: dreamscapecovers@inbox.com if you are interested. I will post here again when my website is up! :)

message 2: by Dreamscape (new)

Dreamscape Covers | 4 comments Hey! I launched my website for book covers. :) I'm also taking on commissioned covers if you don't like any of the pre-mades. I should be more pre-mades each week.

http://dreamscapecovers.weebly.com/
Let me know what you think! :)

message 3: by Dreamscape (new)

Dreamscape Covers | 4 comments Thanks! :)

message 4: by Anthony (new)

Anthony Fox | 3 comments This is a really good idea. $50 is a reasonable investment for a first-time author. Though, I think people should try and make a cover themselves first, because $0 is a better price.

message 5: by Mary (new)

Mary Findley | 29 comments Dreamscape, there is a group called "the Painted Word" about illustrating and that sort of thing. You might also want to try there. :-)