The Riyria Revelations discussion

Theft of Swords (The Riyria Revelations, #1-2)
This topic is about Theft of Swords
Recent News > Attention Starbucks drinkers...

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michael (new) - added it

Michael (michaeljsullivan) | 347 comments Mod
THEFT OF SWORDS has been selected to be part of the Starbucks Digital Network’s Bookish Reading Club from 12/20 – 12/27

What does that mean? Well if you are in a Starbucks and on their wi-fi you can read Theft of Swords totally free while they are in the store.

So...if you find yourself escaping to Starbucks over the Holidays to get away from a crowded house of relatives, take a minute to get your favorite drink, settle down somewher ecomfortable and dig into Theft of Swords...Oh and don't forget to pass the word. Getting people to try "free samples" is a great way for them to give the series a try.

Amber Ivers (mohawkguy28) | 33 comments Too bad for me that I don't have a starbucks. :( I have a question: In the Theft of Swords were there any changes or edits to the story?

message 3: by Michael (new) - added it

Michael (michaeljsullivan) | 347 comments Mod
The Theft of Swords version is nearly identical to the original two books with two exceptions....

#1 - The story now starts with Royce and Hadrian as they are traveling to Archibald's castle to steal the letters. You don't have to buy the new version to read this though. It can be found:

Riyria Facebook Page
Sample Chapters Page from my website

The only other thing is that Myron, who had killed someone at the crossroads in self-defense no longer does. This had always bothered me, (I didn't ant Myron to carry around such a burden) and so I've righted that wrong - for which Myron is grateful.

Amber Ivers (mohawkguy28) | 33 comments I look forward to reading it then. I have been working on getting my friends to order it. I hope that it works.

Heather (ham1299) | 232 comments That is so cool!

Timothy Ward (timothycward) | 5 comments Haha, I bet Myron's grateful for that. I am too.