YA LGBT Books discussion

Totally Off Topic > YA LGBT Books Mini Research Paper and Survey!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Myka (new)

Myka (mykaramos) | 83 comments Hello,

I've decided to do a mini research paper on YA LGBT books and I've created a survey to help me accomplish this.

You can find it here:
http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/WEB22...

Answers are completely anonymous.

I will also be interviewing a couple of people about the subject if anyone is willing to be interviewed (this will be done via Skype) please send me a PM. I would greatly appreciate it.

message 2: by Kaje (new)

Kaje Harper | 16465 comments Done. How did you choose the small selection of books you posted? (If you look at the YA LGBT bookshelves, you'll find many, many more so I'm just curious about the choices.)

message 3: by Adrian (new)

Adrian Anderson Interesting project, Myka. :) I definitely will take the survey.

message 4: by Myka (new)

Myka (mykaramos) | 83 comments Kaje wrote: "Done. How did you choose the small selection of books you posted? (If you look at the YA LGBT bookshelves, you'll find many, many more so I'm just curious about the choices.)"
Thank you. That was just the list I used for a previous presentation. It's a combination of the top books in some Goodreads lists as well as what I could actually find at my local library.

Adrian wrote: "Interesting project, Myka. :) I definitely will take the survey."
Thank you!

message 5: by Scylar (new)

Scylar Tyberius (scy_ty) took the survey. Good luck with your project.

message 6: by Serena (last edited Nov 10, 2011 01:21PM) (new)

Serena Yates (serenayates) Very interesting survey, Myka. I just completed it.

message 7: by Ahlaam (new)

Ahlaam | 66 comments Done the survey, good luck with research paper.

message 8: by Paul (new)

Paul | 9 comments I just completed the survey. I dont know if there was a time limit for completion. if there was sorry ir I'm late.

message 9: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (avs1998) | 340 comments I've just found it too... :3

message 10: by Myka (new)

Myka (mykaramos) | 83 comments Technically it was for last semester, but I still have the project open so every survey helps! :)