Love Inspired Historicals discussion

Just had to share

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jennafraugh) | 4102 comments the news! My sister has her EP on itunes now! Kinda weird, but totally exciting! She wrote all the songs and music. She did have help with some of the lyrics and music somewhat, but they are all originals. It's called Come Awake and has four songs on there. Pretty awesome!

message 2: by JanetTronstad (new)

JanetTronstad Author Tronstad | 2759 comments Mod
Oh, how exciting, Jennifer! You must be so proud. I need to go check them out.

message 3: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrie) | 735 comments I will listen to it tomorrow.

message 4: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jennafraugh) | 4102 comments Yeah, I am! She sounds really good. It's under Alternative music for some reason...she's trying to change that.

message 5: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4947 comments sounds good

message 6: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jennafraugh) | 4102 comments http://www.ashleybrusenhan.com/#/ashl...

Here's the link to her website...it's go her music on there so you can listen too. And her testimony.

message 7: by Heidi (new)

Heidi | 985 comments Jennifer wrote: "http://www.ashleybrusenhan.com/#/ashl...

Here's the link to her website...it's go her music on there so you can listen too. And her testimony."

Congratulations to her Jennifer! How exciting for you and your family too! :) I will have to take a listen. Thanks for the link :)

message 8: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Daley (margaretdaley) | 202 comments Jennifer, that is exciting. I have no musical ability but I love music.

message 9: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jennafraugh) | 4102 comments Thanks! I can sing, but not well enough to make my own CD. I love music too.

message 10: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments How exciting, Jennifer! Congratulate her for me. That's quite an accomplishment (says she who can't put two notes together).

message 11: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jennafraugh) | 4102 comments Christine wrote: "How exciting, Jennifer! Congratulate her for me. That's quite an accomplishment (says she who can't put two notes together)."

lol yeah. It's been a dream of hers to actually record one day. She is excited.

message 12: by Mary (new)

Mary (maryannie) | 73 comments Very nice and pleasant song...and she is beautiful...

message 13: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jennafraugh) | 4102 comments yes she is....looks just like my momma

message 14: by MaryE (new)

MaryE Stifflemire | 499 comments She has a really wonderful talent! I agree with Mary, the music is nice and pleasant. I listened to all of them and really enjoyed them. I know she is really excited, I get excited when I get to sing and she got to record her own words and music. Fantastic!

message 15: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jennafraugh) | 4102 comments So, i gave a copy to my mentor teacher and she played it in the classroom. It was funny because all the kids were like, oooh she should be on the radio. They were so cute!

message 16: by Paula (new)

Paula Congrats to your sister, Jennifer! :)

message 17: by Eva (new)

Eva Hamilton (goodreadscomevamariahamilton) | 202 comments Congratulations to your sister Jennifer!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

That is wonderful, Jennifer! She must be soooooo excited!

message 19: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jennafraugh) | 4102 comments Thanks Guys! She is excited! I almost think my parents are more excited than she is! lol

message 20: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (mblisa) | 305 comments Congratulations to your sister!

message 21: by Lyn (new)

Lyn (lyncote) | 1644 comments Mod
How wonderful, Jennifer. Give your sister my loud congrats! But explain to this lady of a certain age (me), what's an EP? I'm still back in the LP days.

BTW, it's lovely music.

message 22: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jennafraugh) | 4102 comments Lyn wrote: "How wonderful, Jennifer. Give your sister my loud congrats! But explain to this lady of a certain age (me), what's an EP? I'm still back in the LP days.

BTW, it's lovely music."

lol It means it doesn't have enough songs on it to be a CD, but it's not a single either. EP stands for Extended Play. I think My mom and Aunts have bought her out on most of her CD's and just given them away!