Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Kin:
Mate/Crush:
Other:

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) thank you

message 3: by Icy(Night's Alt Account) (last edited Nov 08, 2011 06:52PM) (new)

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) Name: star
Appearance: she has a very odd star mark on her head. her fur is a pure deep silver. she has currly fur at the base of her tail and is very well groomed.
Personality: she will put her self in the way of others and danger. she is a very giveing careing wolf and would give her life for another. she wants a mate very deeply and whishis she had one.
History: she was born with a very odd star mark on her forehead the odea and mother where so scared they took her far far far away and set her aflot down the river. insted of a bear finding her she was found by a roug smith owl and was raise by her. when she got older she set off on her own and now wanders the land looking for a home. Flower and shadow where fine so they got to stay.
Kin: she has a sister flower who is a dark brown like her father with and a black brother named shadow.
Mate/Crush: some one ANYONE
Other:

message 4: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 52 comments Mod
Name: Deran (Dear-an)
Appearance: Deran is a huge black wolf. His fur is short and thick. His tail is a small stub due to birth defects. He has a long scar running along his left flank.
Personality: Relaxed and playful, Deran is a fun wolf to be around. He is very outgoing and social. He can be aggressive at times.
History: Abandoned on the edge of a cliff. He survived some how and survives on the edges of wolf territory. He does not know who his kin is.
Kin: Unknown
Mate/Crush: None
Other:

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) he sounds alot like shadow also i just wanted to say if anyone wants to make stars sister and brother they can

message 6: by Jennifer (new)

Lol. I would make him Star's brother, but I already have a plan for him D; sorry.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) what are your plans

message 8: by Jennifer (new)

I can't tell you ;) That would ruin it. Though I don't have anything dramatic planned... Look at the characters I've made for the wolves and you'll get a hint.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) i get it now but i wont tell anyone ;)

message 11: by Jennifer (new)

Lol. It's okay. It's kind of obvious.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) ya anyway lets rp

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) um wheres the loners rp or do we just rp the place where closes to

message 14: by Jennifer (new)

Uhm. I'll make a topic. Thanks for asking.

message 16: by Jennifer (new)

I believe loners roleplay in the Outermost...

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) where is it

message 19: by Jennifer (new)

Under the folder "Beyond the Beyond"

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) oh ok if the loner wanders into a pack teritory like a ganaw wolf wanders into thier old pack can you rp thier

message 21: by Jennifer (new)

Sure. ;)

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) kk ya know never mind i think i'm going to make shadow and flower they where find and didnt have anything wrong so they got nursed by another wolf and now thier still in the pack with some good ranks

message 23: by Jennifer (new)

Then they shouldn't have been sent away in the first place. But that's okay.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) star was the only one sent away also can we rp

message 25: by Jennifer (new)

Ok then. Sure!

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) ok see ya lets be in frost forest for the loners

message 27: by Abby (new)

Abby Langford | 7 comments Name: Crak
Appearence: Black with a white scruff, tail tip, and ear tip. Has only one eye, one ear, and half a tail.
Personality: Playful, friendly and loyal.
History: Born a malcadh and condemned to die, he survived. He was put at a spot where an owl would see him, or he would get ran over, but it never came. He is from the MacHeaths.
Kin: Unknown
Mate/Crush: None