Warriors: Fight for Survival discussion

Let's Talk About... > Usernames

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Amy: PROUD DIRECTIONER (ravinxx) | 290 comments Mod
Hey everyone! As you all know, you can change your Goodreads usernames. Why did you pick the one you have now? As you change your name, update your reasons here!

message 2: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf Severus Mystery: Severus Snape is awesome

He is!

Amy Renee: My first name is Amy, and my middle name is Renee. I didn't want to post my last name, but just my first name seemed too short. Amy Renee sounds prettier, too

♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™ (BlueConverse) | 148 comments Mod
Guardian Wolf of Gallagher: I love Gallagher Girls, and wolves! Besides, the name sounds cool.

Haha yeah it does! :D

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm Streakfyah. My frist GT Name was Streakpaw. Then, it changed to Streakfyah ~THe Fallen Warrior~ Then it changed to Streakfyah ~Orange Luer~ *I.L.L.F, Y.L.L.F*, Then it changed to Streakstaer ~Emo for now~ THen it is now:

Just STREAKing ALong with Anthony Padilla

i like that!

My username is now Red Velvet Summer. I have been begging my parents for a horse for at least 8 years, and recently I got my first horse named Velvet. "Red Velvet Summer" is her full show name for competing.

^_^

♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™ (BlueConverse) | 148 comments Mod
That's a really creative name! ^.^ And you're sooo lucky to get a horse! I live in the suburbs, so even if I got on, I wouldn't have nearly enough room.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I love shiny eevees!

message 11: by Awesomely Random the Bestest D-Con (last edited Jan 21, 2012 04:46AM) (new)

Awesomely Random the Bestest D-Con | 5 comments Ermmm... I can't even remember my entire username at the best of times... it was spurr of the moment? ;)

message 12: by James (new)

James Bresco (jamesabernathythe5th) | 1 comments Hello.
How do I change my user name here please

message 13: by Arun (new)

Arun (arunb248) | 1 comments hi plz any one tell me how to change user name thank you............ im waiting for your reply... i have tried to find that option but i didnt get any where...... plz reply.......