Sanders Good Friends discussion

currently reading

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (AwsomeHannah) | 41 comments Mod
What book or books are you reading now and would you recomend them? What is it about if you would recomend.

message 2: by Hannah (new)

I am reading Slob wich is awesome and would recomend it. I am also reading shadowkiss.

message 3: by Mrs. Cubby (new)

Mrs. Cubby Culbertson (mrscubby) | 18 comments I am reading Lifting the Sky. Better than I thought it would be! I'm also reading The Journey which is about Mary & Joseph.

message 4: by Hannah (new)

Now I am reading Bystander which is really good. I finished Slob so AWESOME. If you have not read it yet you really should.

message 5: by Mrs. Cubby (new)

Mrs. Cubby Culbertson (mrscubby) | 18 comments I'm about to start the Indigo Notebook. I have Turtle in Paradise and Lifting the Sky. Wanna meet somewhere on Thursday to swap?

message 6: by Mrs. Cubby (new)

Mrs. Cubby Culbertson (mrscubby) | 18 comments Just finished Mockingbird. Point of view of narrator is 5th grade girl with Asperger Syndrome. Another book to add to my list with Out of My Mind and Anything But Typical. These 3 help us to understand that what is on the inside is SOOOO much more important than what we see on the outside!!!

message 7: by Hannah (new)

Cool.

message 8: by George L (new)

George L (tigerfan233) | 16 comments Hey just finished a long walk to water and it was amazing!!!!!!!!!! Not very exciting but defiantly a great read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 9: by George L (new)

George L (tigerfan233) | 16 comments Super interesting book. I don't see how they walk so far in that hot and dry desert. It really puts a different perspective on how we live and how easy our live is compared to their's.