R-R-Rolling! discussion

1 on 1 > Pie (Yue) and Jello (Malxox)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 601 (601 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

message 1: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) TADA :D

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ Im th girl this time!!

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ Name: Victoria

Maiden name(lastname): Capilarus

Appearance:

personality: TBA

Other: Is actually a witch, and witchs should be hanged :P but she hasn't told anybody and she's kept her powers a secret P.S most witches are evil

message 4: by Mal (last edited Nov 08, 2011 04:01PM) (new)

Mal (malxox) Okay, I'm makeing my charries, but I have an idea... to make it intresting >.<

Okay, so, I can have two guy charries, that she kind of has to choose from?

message 5: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Name: Lang "Tyran"

Looks:

Persona: Tbrp

Other: The towns people call him Tryan. He is like Victoria, but much more dangerous, they say. He ran off on his hanging day, cut free of his binds and killed 5 people. One being his brother.

Name: Jeremy "Jem"

Looks:

Persona: Tbrp

Other: Hates being prince, but loves combat

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ 0_o Tyran beats all ^_^

who shall start?

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ oh! also since yran is an escaped convict, let's start with the prince :P then Victoria will be out at night and she and tyran will meet :D

message 8: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) DUDE THAT' WHAT I THOUGHT :O Wow, gr8 minds do think alike >.< Haha, mm.... can you start plz?

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ XD yesh ^_^

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ Victoria slowly made her way to the hanging place,(forgot what it's called) peoples whisperes of accustations following her. "I thought that boy was strange!" "...must've been a warlock from the start." Victoria sighed. Scott wasn't a warlock,and they nwould all soon figure that out when he didn't disenagrate on the spot.

message 11: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) ((Thank ya))

((It's the gallows))

Jeremy weaved his way down from the castle to the gallows, dressed as a commoner. He was just tall enough to see what was going on, he never liked hangings, but he almost always came to them.

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ (right :) ))

Victoria stood in the back just in front of Jeremy. everyone sorrounding her took a couple steps away from her. they thought she was very strange indeed. alwayas so quiet,talking to 'herself' and,even though her father was a priest,never attended church.

message 13: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) ((^-^))

Jeremy noticed that people where shying away, he thought momentarily that it was him they where moving away from, then realized it was the young girl in front of him... He didnt move though, not careing if he was pegged as an odd one.

message 14: by ~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ (last edited Nov 11, 2011 03:35PM) (new)

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ Victoria flinched as the little door thingy (forgot what it's called) dropped and the sound of a crack ecoed through the gallows. one....two...three.... he didn't disenigrate. she sighed.she knew it wasn't him. they had framed him for what she did. now people where walking away whispiring stuff like. "I knew he couldn't have been a warlock.." "He was such a nice young man."but Victoria stayed. She walked up to scott's body, still hanging and looked into those dead,frightened eyes. im so sorry she thought,crying on the insede,something she would never do on the outside.

message 15: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) ((You mean Victoria O.o?))

Jeremy just stood there, "Was he a friend of yours?" he asked. His accented voice echoed through the dead land.

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ (oohhh...oops :P I fix that))

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ She jumped, startled, and turned to him, her face showing her regular bored expression. "Yes." she said plainly.

message 18: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) ((Lol, it's kay))

Jeremy nodded and removed his hood, not really careing if she knew he was the prince, no one else was around and he hated being closed in his own country.

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ he eyes widened. "You dress up as a commoner?" she asked, not really showing much surprise.

message 20: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Jem shrugged, "I don't like the castle, it's much more... fun down here in the town. Sad, but fun I suppose. Mysterious."

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ She nodded. "Definantly." she glanced up at scott's body one more time, then walked away from it. she glanced up at the sky. "It will be getting dark soon and a full moon too."

message 22: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Jeremy nodded, his eyes not leaving the body, "I'm sorry about your friend..." he said, feeling as if he could've stopped it.

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ (I'm back!!!))

she shook her head. "It's fine, there was nothing you could do about it." she looked up agian. "Well..I should get going soon. see you soon?"

message 24: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) ((Hola... ya' know, if you're still there XP))

Jem looked to her. "I hope that statements true, but I refuse to anwser something with a false anwser." he said.

message 25: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) ((?))

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ she smiled. "fair enough. Goodbye. I hope to see you soon."

message 27: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Jem smiled and lifted his hood, "Oh, wait..." he trailed off. "Um... dont tell anyone I was here, it bring me great regret."

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ She nodded. "Of course I won't." She smiled one last time and slipped into the shadows. everyone had already gone to bed,it being midnight. she like taking a long windy route home, through allys and over walls.

message 29: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Jem nodded in thanks and quickly lifted his hood, going back to the manor.

Tyran watched her from the rooftops. He usually wasnt one to come into town, but he did when there where hangings... he liked to watch the people's terror filled faces, that sooth into relief once he or she is gone. It was terriable what they did to these people... terriable.

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ She stopped in one of the alleyways and sat down on a box, not wanting to go home yet. she stared at her hands, the hanging repeating over and over in her head. she shuttered. "Stupid humans.." she muttered quietly.

message 31: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Tyran was almost right above her. His white hair was ruffeled in the wind, blowing around him silently. His eyes were trained on her face. It's her... his thoughts trailed off.

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ She made to get up,but something stopped her. She felt like she was being watched. she silently searched the alley,looking for a trace of life

message 33: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Tyran knew if she looked up here he was quick enough she wouldn't see him, so his eyes stayed locked.

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ she closed her eyes. must be my imagination. she decided and continued hom. her home was across the river, far away from any houses or trees. she stopped at the bridge,very reluctant to go home.

message 35: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Tyrann turned his head slowly as she walked. He wished in the back of his mind that he was like her and was welcome in the town. He narrowed his eyes in curoisty to her hesitance.

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ She squezzed her hands into fists, sighed, cleared all expression from her face and slowly made her way across the bridge, the water under her feet bubbling like always,and being on ground agian, continuing to flow as if nothing had happened.

message 37: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Tyrann looked to the forest, looking in the direction of his 'home'. He dropped his gaze to the alley and stood. He jumped silently from roof to roof.

message 38: by ~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ (last edited Nov 20, 2011 06:19PM) (new)

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ She looked back, just glimpsing Tyran on the roof. then he was gone. Victoria stood rotted to the spot in schock dibeilief. I knew someone was following me..." she quickly walked to the house,the image of tyran still glued to her eyes. she wanted to see who he was.

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ Yue, the one who dreams-thing 8- wrote: "She looked back, just glimpsing Tyran on the roof. then he was gone. Victoria stood rotted to the spot in schock dibeilief. I knew someone was following me..." she quickly walked to the house,the i..."

message 40: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Tyran's eyes were wide, as if he could see better as his figure ran through the forest. Silent as wind.

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ She hesitated at the door. it looked like it was headed towards the forest.....should I....? She took a deep breath. I shall. Her powers normally did what she wanted them to,so she walked towards a tree. she imagined the tree taking on Victoria's appearance,personality,etc. The clone walked toward the house,obeying the thought's victoria gave it. A mintue later,the clone came out with Victoria's travleing cloak, handed it to her, and walked back inside. Victoria took a deep breath and started running toward the forest, hood on.

message 42: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Tyran jumped over branchs like a well trained athlet. After a while of running, still full of breath, he stopped.

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ Victoria stopped at the edge of the forest, quietly gasping for breath. she looked through the trees for any sign of life. maybe it was just a bird or somehting... she shook her head and sat by a tree. she wasn't going to be going home tonight.... it would be strange if she walked through the door when her clone wass in her room....

message 44: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Tyran wasn't far from where she was. He was watching her fom below ground. After a while, he hesitated, but finally called, "Hey, Victoria, right?"

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ She jumped, startled for a second then looked through the trees for Tyran. "Yes." she answered. "And who might you be?"

message 46: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) It was hard even to see his hair, it was winter, and the patchs of snow still remained scattered around where the sun didnt shine. He popped his head up slowly, careful around her even though he was much thougher. He said nothing though, he didnt talk much and when he did... well she'd see.

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ Her eyes widened when she saw his face. he was that boy framed for a warlock,but..... She remebered when she was about 12 (Tyran would be 14), her father had forbbiden her from the hangings. but she had watched from the rooftops, away from everybody else.... she didn't know if he really waslike her though. when he escaped he jumped from roof to roof, and he landed on the one she was on. there eyes locked for a moment,then he was gone..... She blinked,coming back to reallity. she had just realized she was still staring into his eyes.

message 48: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Tyran stared back, his eyes were dark and hard, but showed slight curiosity. It was hard being so close to someone like yourself and not saying anything, but it also felt odd that he wanted to say anything at all... so he restrained himself. He remembered the day of his hanging, the day he was captured and also locked into that retched rope... that death trap. Eventhough she was older know, he knew it was her by her eyes, all the time she was having a flashback, when he couldve run for it... he watched her eyes.

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ She blinked and reatreated her eyes to a patch of snow,having no idea what to say.

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ Yue, the one who dreams-thing 8- wrote: "She blinked and reatreated her eyes to a patch of snow,having no idea what to say."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13