Hogwarts the Next Generation discussion

Places > Great Hall

Comments Showing 1-50 of 255 (255 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Sammi, George Weasley's Daughter (new)

Sammi | 566 comments Mod
So I decided to remake some of the topics to make it easier to start over!!

message 2: by Sammi, George Weasley's Daughter (new)

Sammi | 566 comments Mod
NEW YEARS PARTY (ball)
The Great hall has a whole bunch of streamers and huge amounts of confetti charmed to fall right a midnight! So grab your date and come dance it up.

message 3: by Christine, Luna Lovegood's Daughter (new)

Christine (christinenc22) | 352 comments Mod
Christine walks in with the very same purple dress that her mother,Luna, once wore to a Teachers party. She stands for a minute and taps her feet to see if any one is in the ball room.

message 4: by Braden, Harry and Ginny Potter's Son (new)

Braden (dcboy) | 529 comments Mod
TT walks in in a shrits with a tie on it the a jacket and jeans he walks over to Christine and says "hey"

message 5: by Christine, Luna Lovegood's Daughter (new)

Christine smiles, "Hello and Happy New Year T, how are you?" She asked him. "I was hoping I wasn't going to be the only one here for the Ball.

message 6: by Braden, Harry and Ginny Potter's Son (new)

"good, what about you?" he asks then says " when I heard it was gonna be a ball I was hoping i could go with you so I looked and looked but couldn't find you" ((not counting the grounds and such))

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 20, 2013 04:12PM) (new)

Amber walks in wearing a short silver dress with a blue ribbon sash and silver flats. "Hello, wonderful evening for a ball, Don't you think?" She asks Christine and TT.

message 8: by Braden, Harry and Ginny Potter's Son (new)

he shrugs

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 20, 2013 04:12PM) (new)

"I'll take that as a yes." Amber muttered to herself

message 10: by Christine, Luna Lovegood's Daughter (last edited Jan 02, 2012 07:34AM) (new)

Crawling In My Skin These Words Won't Seem To Heal wrote: ""good, what about you?" he asks then says " when I heard it was gonna be a ball I was hoping i could go with you so I looked and looked but couldn't find you" ((not counting the grounds and such))"

Christine's face bloomed into a red blush and bright smile. "I am great. Thank you, that's very thoughtful." She said. "And yes, I would love to go to the ball with you."

message 11: by Braden, Harry and Ginny Potter's Son (new)

he shrugs

message 12: by Christine, Luna Lovegood's Daughter (new)

Christine chuckles a light laugh. "And Yes,Amber. It is a wonderful day for a ball."

message 13: by Braden, Harry and Ginny Potter's Son (new)

he starts humming a random song

message 14: by Christine, Luna Lovegood's Daughter (new)

"Where do you think everyone else is?" She asked TT.

message 15: by Sammi, George Weasley's Daughter (new)

Sammi | 566 comments Mod
Sammi skipped in wearing a purple and black dress however she had jeans on under it, "Whatz up?"

Sk8r Pieninja *Reborn* (sk8rpieninja) | 147 comments Drew entered, wearing a button down shirt with really messed up, wrinkly, and torn jeans. "Look, I'm fancy!"

message 17: by Braden, Harry and Ginny Potter's Son (new)

Christine wrote: ""Where do you think everyone else is?" She asked TT."

"well 2 just came"

message 18: by Christine, Luna Lovegood's Daughter (new)

Christine nodded. "I think so!"

message 19: by Braden, Harry and Ginny Potter's Son (new)

he smiles ((LSU is gonna win!))

message 20: by Christine, Luna Lovegood's Daughter (new)

((BLAh! Why do you have denial!!??!?!? RTR!))

"So, did you have a Happy Christmas?" She asked.

message 21: by Sammi, George Weasley's Daughter (new)

Sammi | 566 comments Mod
"Woah everyone looks way too fancy" Sammi said looking at everyone's done up hair and make-up.

message 22: by Christine, Luna Lovegood's Daughter (new)

Christine walks over to Sammi. "Like your dress. And the jeans with it. It makes it look more like...Sammi." She said brightly.

Sk8r Pieninja *Reborn* (sk8rpieninja) | 147 comments "Yeah all two of them look really overly dressed." His own hair was completely messed up, disgracing the Malfoy name.

message 24: by Christine, Luna Lovegood's Daughter (new)

Christine notices his hair messy and how his clothes were not really fitting her a Ball. "So, did you bring a special girl with you?" She said.

Sk8r Pieninja *Reborn* (sk8rpieninja) | 147 comments Drew snorted, "Yeah, right."

message 26: by Christine, Luna Lovegood's Daughter (new)

Christine laughed, "Its how you treat her though, of course. Had a Happy Christmas?"

Sk8r Pieninja *Reborn* (sk8rpieninja) | 147 comments Drew shrugged, "It was alright, my dad isn't the most fun person to spend time with."

message 28: by Christine, Luna Lovegood's Daughter (new)

"That's nice, glad you liked it." She said.

Sk8r Pieninja *Reborn* (sk8rpieninja) | 147 comments "Definately," came Drew's dark reply, "You?"

message 30: by Christine, Luna Lovegood's Daughter (new)

Christine noticed the dark reply, but let it go, knowing it was a family matter. "Oh my Christmas was great. I enjoyed it."

Sk8r Pieninja *Reborn* (sk8rpieninja) | 147 comments "Nice, any particular reason you're at this party?" Drew asked her.

message 32: by Christine, Luna Lovegood's Daughter (new)

"Well, it is a New Years Ball, what reason would you think?" She asked him, curious.

Sk8r Pieninja *Reborn* (sk8rpieninja) | 147 comments Drew shrugged, "No reason really." He changed the subject, "So do you bring a special guy with you?" His grin was slightly mocking.

message 34: by Christine, Luna Lovegood's Daughter (new)

"Actually, I was just asked a few minutes ago," She answered happily, "So, yes, I did."

message 35: by Braden, Harry and Ginny Potter's Son (new)

TT walks around

Sk8r Pieninja *Reborn* (sk8rpieninja) | 147 comments "Really, who?" Drew asked her.

message 37: by Christine, Luna Lovegood's Daughter (new)

"TT Potter." She answered him.

Sk8r Pieninja *Reborn* (sk8rpieninja) | 147 comments "Well that's a surprise," Drew stated, not surprised in the slightest.

message 39: by Sammi, George Weasley's Daughter (new)

Sammi | 566 comments Mod
"Yeahh big one" Sammi said laughing

message 40: by Christine, Luna Lovegood's Daughter (new)

Christine tilted her head in confusion of not seeing what they were.

Sk8r Pieninja *Reborn* (sk8rpieninja) | 147 comments Noticing Christine lookin at them funny he asked, "What?"

message 42: by Sammi, George Weasley's Daughter (new)

Sammi | 566 comments Mod
Sammi laughed at everyone.

message 43: by Christine, Luna Lovegood's Daughter (new)

"Oh, nothing. I was thinking of what it would be like to have a masked ball." She replied to Drew, changing the subject.

Sk8r Pieninja *Reborn* (sk8rpieninja) | 147 comments "So what would that be like?" He asked.

message 45: by Christine, Luna Lovegood's Daughter (new)

"Interesting. Feeling like you don't know anyone until you ask, other than the one you go with." She said dreamy to him.

Sk8r Pieninja *Reborn* (sk8rpieninja) | 147 comments "Oh.... Ok, that sounds... Interesting."

message 47: by Christine, Luna Lovegood's Daughter (new)

She then seemed to be shaken from the dream, "Oh! Yes, very." She paused for a second, "Heard of 'Phantom of The Opera'?" She asked.

message 48: by Sammi, George Weasley's Daughter (last edited Jan 02, 2012 02:57PM) (new)

Sammi | 566 comments Mod
"OOO! FUN" Sammi said waving her wand many times. Then people were all on the floor. Sammi put masks on all of them and changed the clothing magically. She changed everyones voices slightly too. She put up every ones hair in the same way and then moved them all around before finally knocking herself out. And then they all woke up.

Sk8r Pieninja *Reborn* (sk8rpieninja) | 147 comments "Was that completely necessary?" Drew grumbled, getting up.

message 50: by Sammi, George Weasley's Daughter (new)

Sammi | 566 comments Mod
Sammi giggled, and then stopped, "all our voices are so different." Then realizing no one knew who she was, "But i agree all of this wasn't necessarily. And look at how Sammi put up my hair."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6