Hogwarts the Next Generation discussion

Classrooms > Flying

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sammi, George Weasley's Daughter (new)

Sammi | 566 comments Mod
Teacher: Keaton

message 2: by αιя (new)

αιя (little_lynx) | 163 comments "Woah! I'm a teacher!" Keaton entered the pitch, grinning from ear-to-ear. He just couldn't wait to teach those firsties to fly. And after all, the weather was perfect for flying.

message 3: by Sammi, George Weasley's Daughter (new)

Sammi | 566 comments Mod
Sammi walking in slowly, she had dressed herself as if she was a muggle-born first year who was still getting used to robes and such, "Um professor i don't er know if i'm late or errr early i lost my schedule and i err got lost errr sorry?" She said totally acting as she as a first year. Ahhh how nice it was to make fun of them.

message 4: by αιя (new)

αιя (little_lynx) | 163 comments Keaton rolled his eyes. "I know it's you, Sammi." He grinned, staring at her clothes. "I don't know any first-year as tall as that. And after all, you think I can't recognize a Weasley's red hair?"

message 5: by Sammi, George Weasley's Daughter (new)

Sammi | 566 comments Mod
"Shoot! I tried to brew a unageing potion but i got too caught up in the hair changing potion so it overcooked so then while i cleaned up that mess the same happened to the hair changing potion. Next time i'm just using some polyjuice"

message 6: by αιя (new)

αιя (little_lynx) | 163 comments Keaton laughed. "Polyjuice will be way better. But can you not sneaking here? I don't want Madame Hooch to see me kicking a first-year's ass, thank you so much."

message 7: by Sammi, George Weasley's Daughter (new)

Sammi | 566 comments Mod
"Ok Sammi said skipping off happily"

message 8: by Emma, Fleur and Bill Weasley's daughter (last edited Dec 10, 2011 02:59PM) (new)

Emma (estrielle) | 289 comments Mod
A skinny little kid entered, with curly blonde hair and unkept clothes. "Ummm, professor?" She said in a shy little voice, "Is flying scary? Will the broom try to hurt me? Because when my mom is mad at me at home, she hits me with the broom in the bottom and it hurts and the little bristles are poky and i don't like them at all!" Putting a hand over her mouth, she said, "Oops, I shouldn't have said that...."

message 9: by αιя (last edited Dec 10, 2011 09:36PM) (new)

αιя (little_lynx) | 163 comments Keaton almost laughed to her words, but it seemed not like something a Professor would do. So instead, he tapped the little girl's shoulder--with a grin. "It's okay; the broom won't try to hurt you at all. And you said your mom hit you with a broom at home? Don't you worry about it! Here, the brooms are friendly and it's okay to touch them." He touched his own broom to show her. "See? It's okay! So you're going to learn how to fly this afternoon!"

message 10: by Emma, Fleur and Bill Weasley's daughter (new)

"YAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!" said the girl, a little overenthusiastic. Grabbing a nearby broom, she rushed into the air laughing, and sped off towards the lake like an expert flier, doing barrel rolls and spirals along the way. "WHHHHEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The shocked Keaton heard her yell from a distance. Suddenly, a flurry of fireworks speeds back towards him, exploding and whizzing around.

message 11: by αιя (new)

αιя (little_lynx) | 163 comments Keaton facepalmed. TWO pranks in a day? Seriously?
"You--" Suddenly fireworks exploded right on his face. "Gaaaah!" he grabbed his wand and followed the not-so-innocent 'little girl' to the sky. "Okay, who the heck are you?!"

message 12: by Braden, Harry and Ginny Potter's Son (new)

Braden (dcboy) | 529 comments Mod
TT walks in and lays down then falls asleep

message 13: by Emma, Fleur and Bill Weasley's daughter (new)

Laughing, the girl flips back on her path and ends up behind Keaton. "I'll give you two guesses!!! If you guess wrong, your a dummy and I'll blast you into the lake!"

message 14: by Braden, Harry and Ginny Potter's Son (new)

Braden (dcboy) | 529 comments Mod
TT wakes up and looks at what keaton and the innocent or so girl are doing