FALLEN-CAM THE DEMON-RP discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
OLD RP > Snow Mountians

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessie! (last edited Nov 08, 2011 10:55AM) (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) ((GO Hit the hills))

message 3: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) ((thanks i forgot about a pic lol))

message 4: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) Kevin walked into the cabin holding his board in his hand. He looked around, "Not to bad" he said walking up to the counter. "I would like to buy a seaon pass" he told the man. He nodded and gave Kevin a small card. "Dont lose this" the man told him. "Of course not" kEvin said and walked to a couch.

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments Chloe had her black and white burton boots on, Her black snowboarding pants, and a white, green and black jacket that was unzipped. She had a beanie that covered her ears, and goggles on the top of her beanie. She lifted her snowboard up under her arm, and walked to the counter. "Season pass" The guy handed it to her, and she tied it to her pants zipper. She handed him the money, and walked towards kevin.

message 6: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "Nice board" Kevin stated poiting to her borad. Kevin slipped into his blue puffy coat and his black snow pants. He picked up his board. "Ready" he asked looking at Chole.

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments Chloe started running to the ski lift "Beat you there." When she got close enough she buckled one foot in her bindings, and glided to the ski lift line.

message 8: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) KEvin watched her as she took off. He started after her, then his phone buzzed. He pulled in out of his pocket and look at the name it read: ALEX.
Kevin shoved the phone in his pocket an went to the ski lift too. He jumped on next to her. Kevi was having fun adn didnt need this to be ruined

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments They were next in line, and Chloe dragged her board as she waited for the lift chair to swoop her up. Once they were both on the lift she looked at him. "So what do you want to do first. Id say a blue for warm up then we go to a black diamond. What do you think?"

message 10: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "Yeah sounds good to me." kevin said looking down into the snow. He flet his phone buzz again in his pocket. He pulled it half way out to see the name ALEX. he shoved it back in his pocket

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments The lift sung around to the top, and Chloe jumped off. She glided to the tip of the mountain, and sat on the snow to buckle her other boot in the binding. She scopped some snow in her gloves, and made a ball she looked back at kevin and threw it at him laughing.

message 12: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) Keivn shook his head to dust out the snow. He bent down just before they were in the air and make a snow ball. He threw it back at her. "So you want to play that game. Huh?" he laughed

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments The snowball hit Chloe on her shoulder, and she brushed the snow off. She laughed, and balled up another snowball. She pulled her goggles down to her eyes She hopped up from the ground threw it at him, and took off down the mountain. The snow sprayed into the air as she carved into the snow with her board.

message 14: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) The snow blew in his face, but he still managed to jump and land on his feet. He followed heer though the snow

Michelle Herondale | 1185 comments When they reached the bottom of the mountain Chloe looked at her cellphone for the time. She looked up at kevin "Hey I have to get going. I have make up work to do." She shrugged and pulled out a piece of paper, and wrote her cell number. "I had fun, call me and well come out again" he gave him a hug, and kissed him on the cheek (in a friend way) she yelled "bye" as she walked off

message 16: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) Kevin put the number in his phone and noticed all the missed messages. "Damn Alex, leave me alone." he said. He looked up. "Bye." he waved to her.

message 17: by Dominus~, Cam's sister!!/RP head-Mod (new)

Dominus~ | 1667 comments Mod
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.