Divergent (Divergent, #1) Divergent question

Four
Hawraa Naqi Hawraa Nov 08, 2011 08:34AM
How did you guys feel about him?
I personally felt that he was kinda vague even after i learned about his father and his "fears"

i loved him :) right from the start he seemed badass. LOVE!

i loved four :P........

deleted member Feb 20, 2012 11:07AM   0 votes
Okay, seriously, he was AMAZING!!!!!!!! I loved him SOOOO much! <3 He was always protecting Tris and he's soooo cool! The guy only has 4 fears! He soo totally awesome! Agree with you Janae! ;P

I loved Four. But who doesn't love a bad boy??? I mean really. We all have out soft spots for them.

He may have been slightly shallow but who cares, it was a great book and I'm a ditsy teenage girl who happens to love the tough guy act.

I loved Four! It was hard to get used to him as Tobias tho.

Totally Four was hot and amazing! So ba and sexy!
I agree I loved how the romance was drawn out and he was so straight forward with it that I was like this book will be different! I loved it! Four was so different from any other guy in a book that I read about. He was awesome!
But when he walked out when Tris was getting beat up, I was thinking what's his deal? Then when he tells her, he wasn't interested in watching something like that, I swooned like where has he been all my life?

deleted member Dec 13, 2011 02:50PM   -1 votes
I thought that Four was an amazing character no matter what my friends say. The only character that really bothered me was Eric I know he's supposed to be mean but he just bothered me.

i love him because even though he has flaws he's trying to make it right and he is very real and he loves tris a lot

I actually liked him as he constantly suppoerted Tris and was there for her<3 to fear the parent who was abusive with you it is quite normal, I felt sorry for him when i read about his fears.

Four was sexy

I agree, Four was nothing special, just a bit meh really. It felt as if he was bordering on Gary-Stu level.

I love four and it was so cute when he fell out of that hipnatizing thing because he heard triss talking!

I like him.

I love him... he has a pretty hard exterior which is easy to understand given his position in Dauntless, but you see more and more towards the end that he has a softer side. And I LOVE the fact he just comes out and says 'Fine, I've been watching you because I like you' instead of dragging out an obvious romance for 3 books or something.

Plus:
"Four flips the gun in this hand, presses the barrel to Peter's forehead, and clicks a bullet into place. Peter freezes with his lips parted, the yawn dead in his mouth. "Wake. Up," Four snaps. "You are holding a loaded gun, you idiot. Act like it.”

BADASS