Reading is my escape discussion

■Authors We ♥ A-Z■ > Monica Burns (PNR)

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katherine (new)

Katherine McCarthy (katmccarthy) | 42 comments GoodReads Page Monica Burns
Official Website http://www.monicaburns.com/AboutMonic...

☤ Order of the Sicari series ☤

Assassin's Honor by Monica Burns Assassin's Heart (Order of the Sicari #2) by Monica Burns Inferno's Kiss by Monica Burns

☤ Stand Alones ☤

Love's Portrait by Monica Burns Pleasure Me by Monica Burns Kismet by Monica Burns Dangerous by Monica Burns Mirage by Monica Burns Forbidden Pleasures by Monica Burns The Art of Pleasure by Monica Burns

message 2: by Katherine (new)

Katherine McCarthy (katmccarthy) | 42 comments I haven't read all of her novels yet, however the Order of the Sicari series is incredible. Her historical knowledge of the Sicari assassins is outstanding. How she believably uses that knowledge to create a paranormal romance is even more outstanding. An excellent read!

More importantly, the main reason to include her in our Authors We Love discussion thread is as recognition of her courage in sharing her story of how she is a rape survivor. On her website she openly speaks about the impacts the rape has had on her life and how writing romance novels has been therapeutic and has helped her to cope with the trauma she endured.

I love her bravery and courage to speak about her experience publicly with the intention to help other survivors. Because of this she has my respect and loyalty as a fan.