Simply Irresistible Jill Shalvis discussion

News > Exciting News!!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bekah, I wanna get Jax wasted! (new)

Bekah (bekah317) | 246 comments Mod
I've been contacted by Jill's editor and invited to host a giveaway!

Here is the giveaway:

We have six knitting kits to giveaway along with six free copies of Christmas in Lucky Harbor Simply Irresistible/The Sweetest Thing by Jill Shalvis Christmas in Lucky Harbor is a special 2-in-1 edition containing Simply Irresistible and The Sweetest Thing. For the price of just one book, you can read both stories and be ready when the third book in the series, Head Over Heels, hits stores November 22nd. In Simply Irresistible, our heroine Maddie knits a scarf for her hunky hero Jax. Winners can knit their own hero a scarf. And if they start now, they will be finished in time for Christmas!

So keep a lookout here for more info on when the giveaway starts. It will be sometime this week! I will host it on my blog: www.page317.com

Good luck!!

message 2: by Bekah, I wanna get Jax wasted! (new)

Ok, the giveaway will start tomorrow 11/9/11.

Here is the link:

http://www.page317.com/p/giveaways_20...

message 3: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 165 comments Thanks, Bekah! Geez... I haven't knitted in forever!

message 4: by Bekah, I wanna get Jax wasted! (new)

Have you all seen the new covers for the new books???

Looks so exciting!!

Lucky in Love (Lucky Harbor, #4) by Jill Shalvis At Last (Lucky Harbor, #5) by Jill Shalvis Forever and a Day (Lucky Harbor, #6) by Jill Shalvis

message 5: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 165 comments Neat!

message 6: by Autumn (last edited Jan 13, 2012 02:46AM) (new)

Autumn   (sweetdenial) | 3 comments Ohh thats so sad I didnt check this thread earlier to enter the contest. Congrats to the winner!

Bekah wrote: "Have you all seen the new covers for the new books???

Looks so exciting!!

Lucky in Love (Lucky Harbor, #4) by Jill Shalvis At Last (Lucky Harbor, #5) by Jill Shalvis Forever and a Day (Lucky Harbor, #6) by Jill Shalvis"

Yeah I saw them but I kept thinking if the release dates were all within this year. Thats mighty fast. I guess, Jill had all the stories mapped out before the series took off.

message 7: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Awesome, thanks for showing us.