Delirity discussion

Author F > Jessica - B. Fantaskey

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather (new)

Heather T (horrorvacui000) | 5931 comments Mod
Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side (Jessica, #1) by Beth Fantaskey Jessica Rules the Dark Side (Jessica, #2) by Beth Fantaskey

message 2: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (melodieco) JESSICA'S GUIDE TO DATING is still one of my very favorite books! Loved Lucius' letters home!

message 3: by Heather (new)

I was a little surprised by the letters. I wasn't expecting them, but they made me laugh.

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) | 827 comments The first book is free on Nook and Kindle right now.

message 5: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 2759 comments I agree that the letters were funny.

I tried the second book, but didn't care for it.

message 6: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (melodieco) Darcy wrote: "I agree that the letters were funny.

I tried the second book, but didn't care for it."

Did you get an ARC of the 2nd book since it doesn't release until next month?

message 7: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 2759 comments You know what I had the wrong book, but right author. It was Jekel Loves Hyde. I will have to check out this one. I am glad that you asked Melodie, otherwise I would have ignored it.

message 8: by Heather (new)

I haven't even been trying for the ARC's. For some reason they're just harder for me to read them.

Nichole ~Bookaholic~ (nicholebookaholic) | 185 comments They had Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side (Jessica, #1) by Beth Fantaskey for free on Kindle yesterday....not sure if it is still free or not....

message 10: by Tya (new)

Tya | 840 comments I didn't like Jekel loves Hyde at all, but LOVED Jessica's Guide. I'm not really looking forward to Jessica Rules. The blurb makes it sound way to political intrigue for me. And I may be the slightest bit weirded out reading about a marriage in a YA book. Doesn't seem natural (pah!) to me.

message 11: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (melodieco) Tya wrote: "I didn't like Jekel loves Hyde at all, but LOVED Jessica's Guide. I'm not really looking forward to Jessica Rules. The blurb makes it sound way to political intrigue for me. And I may be the slight..."

I don't have a problem with reading about a marriage. I was only 18 when I got married, and as of Tuesday we'll be married 37 years!

message 12: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 2759 comments Wow, that is amazing Melodie! Congrats!!

message 13: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 1272 comments Second book is outat my barnes and noble

message 14: by Heather (new)

Congrats, Melodie.

message 15: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 2759 comments I just read the second one and while it was good, not as good as the first. I hated how Jessica acted for the first half of the book. Mindy was fun. Lucius was odd, mostly because of what happens to him, he wasn't around a lot.

message 16: by Tya (new)

Tya | 840 comments I'm having a really hard time getting into book 2. Its just...boring. But I'm trying to push through instead of giving up. I've been giving up a lot lately.