Demigod School! discussion

Rp that's Outside of School! > Chinese All you Can Eat

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by *Sea* (new)

*Sea* !Vegas! (seavegas) | 198 comments Mod
Just a chinese resteraunt :)

"Weird? Who me? Ya i know!" "So i guess you'll have to deal" (marlygerace) | 557 comments he walked in followed by her!!

message 3: by *Sea* (new)

She came in her nose wrinkling. But it was from hunger. "Whos the money on?" She said not really caring.

"Weird? Who me? Ya i know!" "So i guess you'll have to deal" (marlygerace) | 557 comments "me" he walked behind her and garbed her hand!

message 5: by *Sea* (new)

''Sure?'' She asked smiling. She held his hand as they went to a lady names Maurice. "Party of 2." She said.

"Weird? Who me? Ya i know!" "So i guess you'll have to deal" (marlygerace) | 557 comments he smiled at the lady. then as she walked the to the table he sat ans wrapped his arm around her!!

message 7: by *Sea* (new)

She smiled kissing him, "Later." She whispered.

"What drink can I get you?" Maurice smiled.

"Hmmmm... do you have coke with ice?"

"Yes we do. For both?"

Heather looked at Chris, "You too?"

"Weird? Who me? Ya i know!" "So i guess you'll have to deal" (marlygerace) | 557 comments "sure why not?"he smiled at her

"thanks" he said to Maurice

message 9: by *Sea* (new)

Maurice smiled and left them. Right when she left Heather kissed Chris on the lips.

"Weird? Who me? Ya i know!" "So i guess you'll have to deal" (marlygerace) | 557 comments he smiled against her lips! then deepened the kiss

message 11: by *Sea* (new)

She smiled pulling away. Looking at her menu she focused ,"What should we get?"

"Weird? Who me? Ya i know!" "So i guess you'll have to deal" (marlygerace) | 557 comments "i got what i wwant already" looking at her

message 13: by *Sea* (new)

She smiled, "Aw baby.." she smiled kissing him.

Maurice returned with the drinks. Waiting till they finished she put it down, "Ready to order?" She asked.

Heather smiled pulling away, "Um... a minute?" She said.

"Weird? Who me? Ya i know!" "So i guess you'll have to deal" (marlygerace) | 557 comments he kissed her back and smiled!

'ya"

message 15: by *Sea* (new)

She smiled, "Ok, so what FOOD do we want?" She laughed.

Maurice left. ((Ugh, you never seem to be on when im on!))

"Weird? Who me? Ya i know!" "So i guess you'll have to deal" (marlygerace) | 557 comments "ummm i dont care"

(ikr!!)

message 17: by *Sea* (new)

(Do you go to school?)

She nodded, "Ooo." She pointed. There was a picture of crab legs with sauce. Around it were Baby Bok Chois. She smiled, "Oooo. I love chinese. Do you wanna get two of that?"

"Weird? Who me? Ya i know!" "So i guess you'll have to deal" (marlygerace) | 557 comments "sure" he nodded

(mope. home schooled!)

message 19: by *Sea* (new)

((Oh makes sense. I have school while you write. Btw how is homeschool? How long is it perday? What grade are you in?))

Maurice came back , "Ready?"
"yes" heather ordered and Maurice left saying it would take them 4 minutes, "Wow." Heather said, "Short wait."

"Weird? Who me? Ya i know!" "So i guess you'll have to deal" (marlygerace) | 557 comments (ya its awesome! about 4 hours and im in 8th)

"they must bea really fast here!"

message 21: by *Sea* (new)

(4 hours? Ugh lucky! We have like 7!!! :( hows 8th grade. Is it hard?))

"Yep!" She smiled.

"Weird? Who me? Ya i know!" "So i guess you'll have to deal" (marlygerace) | 557 comments he leaned close to her and whispered in her ears
"it must be cuz your so hot"

"Weird? Who me? Ya i know!" "So i guess you'll have to deal" (marlygerace) | 557 comments (no its not really hard)

message 24: by *Sea* (new)

She giggled and kissed him (Ok.)

"Weird? Who me? Ya i know!" "So i guess you'll have to deal" (marlygerace) | 557 comments he kissed her back and smiled then winked at her

message 26: by *Sea* (new)

She smiked. The food came. She thanked them.

"Weird? Who me? Ya i know!" "So i guess you'll have to deal" (marlygerace) | 557 comments He smiled at her again and dug in!!

message 28: by *Sea* (new)

She grabbed her fork and ate some of her food. Maurice came and wwent many times.

"Weird? Who me? Ya i know!" "So i guess you'll have to deal" (marlygerace) | 557 comments (wanna skip till after?)

he ate and loved the food!

message 30: by *Sea* (new)

(Sure.) Heather stood up, "Where to love? Dorm?"

"Weird? Who me? Ya i know!" "So i guess you'll have to deal" (marlygerace) | 557 comments he stood with her "sure!'

message 32: by *Sea* (new)

She grabbed his hand and they left.((U first))