Camp Half Blood! discussion

Quests/Events > Capture the Flag

Comments Showing 1-50 of 521 (521 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

This starts 11/11, so do not rp til then!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry, I wasn't able to get on, my Internet was down, but now ya'll can rp!!! So rp!!!!

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) (what are the colors?)

message 4: by Kaylee~ (new)

Kaylee~  (sincerelyu) ((YAYZ! who's on whose side?))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((got em :) ))

Red: Hades, Apollo, Aphrodite, Pan, Demeter, Hermes, Hephaestus, Hecate, Eris

Blue: Posiedon, Zeus, Athena, Dionysus, Ares, Nike, Selene, Nyx, Artemis' Huntresses

Have fun! And stay cautious enough that you don't end up in the Infirmary!

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 19, 2011 12:27PM) (new)

Red Team Captain: Maria - ?

Blue Team Captain: Lizzy - Athena

message 7: by Kaylee~ (new)

Kaylee~  (sincerelyu) Mine are blue: David and /kyle
This one is Red: Maria
Laura is a watcher.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((Can Maria be Red captain? I guess Lizzy will be Blue...))

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) Blue: Thalia, Bellatrix
Red: Kassem, Rommie, Adam

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((Why don't you just start rping? :) ))

Lizzy looked over the heads of her teammates, trying to think of some awesome and inspirational speech to give them.

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) ((oh k))

Thalia looked to Lizzy and grinned. She had a blue ribbon in her hair and blue streaks under her eyes.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Lizzy took a deep breath, and yelled," Are all of you ready to take down the Red?!"

Judging by the chorus of cheers and yells, the camper's wanted to charge. Lizzy grinned,"Even though we have had some differences with our teammates at some point or another, it is great to see that we can still act as comrades and help each other through and through. All I want to see now is teamwork, fun, strategy and just plain skill! Now, who is going to win!?!?"

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) "US!" everyone roared. Thalia loaded her bow and Bella took out her sword.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Lizzy smiled, and took out her dagger. "Stand at attention! And be ready to charge!"

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) Kassem looked to Adam. "I guess we're starting?"
"Yep."
Rommie looked over to them. "Get ready!" she said, taking out her sword. Adam loaded his bow and Kassem took out his dagger.

Thalia smiled at Bella who nervously grinned back.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Lizzy was ready,she had spoken with a few other campers, and they had created the perfect plan.

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) Thalia looked to Lizzy. "What's the plan?"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sure! Who is her parent!?))

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) ((woot! athenas unite!))

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) ((hehe so yeah you're on the blue team if your athena so just jump right in if you made a charrie already))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

(( :) Yay! Go Athena!))

message 23: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 19, 2011 01:22PM) (new)

Just Slytherin Along wrote: "Thalia looked to Lizzy. "What's the plan?""

A mischievous grin lit up her face,"A group of us are going to 'sneak'," she made finger quotations," to the other side, where of course they will get caught. Another group will' hide' the flag, when really it was hidden yesterday. The real Capturing group, made up of 2-3 people, will be camoflauged and attempt to sneak through the forest in the trees and the campers in jail will hand the flag up to them where the group will then come back to our side, declaring victory. Did you want the long version?"

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) Thalia saw a newcomer. "Ah, hello!"

message 25: by Kaylee~ (new)

Kaylee~  (sincerelyu) David came along to the blue team.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

California couldn't stop giggling. She was soooo excited for her first game of Capture the Flag! Her fingers sparked with electricity, her back-up bow on her back.

message 27: by Kaylee~ (new)

Kaylee~  (sincerelyu) Laura sat on the ground, the most she could do in these games would to be randomly have lightning come out of the sky. Considering the fact that it could kill someone eliminated the possibiblity.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((sigh...))

Lizzy saw Chiron bring the horn to his his lips, the sound rang out, the signal to charge.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Lizzy tilted her head,"Ya, come with me." She darted up a tree.

((gtg, byez!))

message 30: by Ellie (new)

Ellie Ana shoved her enormous, red-plumed helmet out of her eyes and adjusted her T-shirt dress. "What was I thinking?" she grumbled. "This was such a bad idea! My dress will be ruined!" ((Her outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/anas_ctf_outf...))

Theo and Krissa grinned at each other. "You on offense, or defense?"

"Defense," Krissa answered, with mock grumpiness. "You get to have all the fun!"

Asmira and Anastasia were in matching green outfits, though Anastasia had jazzed hers up with sequins. "You idiot!" Asmira hissed through her teeth as they crouched beside the border. "That's going to give us away the first time you venture up!" Anastasia huffed and tossed her short ponytail over her shoulder. "Who cares? Maybe I can cause a diversion." ((Theirs: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=39...))

message 31: by Ellie (new)

Ellie "Wait, so has the game started yet?" Renee asked loudly, deliberately straying onto the left side of the Red Team's boundaries. "I'm not exactly sure!"

message 32: by Kaylee~ (new)

Kaylee~  (sincerelyu) Maria sighed,"I hate being the captian of these things."

message 33: by Kaylee~ (new)

Kaylee~  (sincerelyu) Maria sighed,"I hate being the captian of these things."

message 34: by Ellie (new)

Ellie "Can I be, then?" Orpheus joked.

message 35: by Kaylee~ (new)

Kaylee~  (sincerelyu) Maria glared at Orpheus,"Nope. I've got it...I guess."

message 36: by Ellie (new)

Ellie Orpheus raised his eyebrows. "Hey, no need to get all defensive. I wasn't the one doubting you."

message 37: by Kaylee~ (new)

Kaylee~  (sincerelyu) Maria smiled,"Well......I ain't the best at this!"

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) Thalia hid behind a tree and Bella looked around.

Kassem and Adam ventured out and Rommie sulked around, hidden.

message 39: by Kaylee~ (new)

Kaylee~  (sincerelyu) Maria pulled out a sound arrow and held onto her bow.

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) Thalia spotted a red player. She smiled to herself and closed her eyes, so the bright blueness wouldn't give her away.

message 41: by Kaylee~ (new)

Kaylee~  (sincerelyu) David sat on the limb behind Thalia, he was on the blue team as well.

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) Thalia opened her eyes slightly and glanced back. It was David, she remembered him. She winked and eyes Maria again.

message 43: by Kaylee~ (new)

Kaylee~  (sincerelyu) David smiled slightly, he watched as Maria let an arrow soar, luckily, it didn't hit them. It flew past them and brain-racking music pitched their ears.

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) Thalia cringed.

Rommie smiled from the shadows, eyeing David. Still hidden in the tree's shadow, she sliced the branch off with her sword, the one David was sitting on.

message 45: by Kaylee~ (new)

Kaylee~  (sincerelyu) David reacted quickly and landed in a roll on the ground, quickly pulling out his dagger.

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) She looked at him, the sun catching her eyes for just a second, giving off a silver glint. But then she was back, hidden in the tree shadow.

Thalia poised her bow and looked around for the source of the act. Then when she caught the silver glint, she knew it was Rommie's eyes, and she lowered her weapon.

message 47: by Kaylee~ (new)

Kaylee~  (sincerelyu) David muttered a couple of words in Greek. Maria shot another sound arrow, it stuck in the trunk of the tree, right next to Thalia's right ear.

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) Thalia exhaled and took out the arrow, keeping it to herself. She darted to another hiding spot.

Kassem spotted Thalia and nodded to Adam who raised his bow as Kassem rounded to where David was.

message 49: by Kaylee~ (new)

Kaylee~  (sincerelyu) David dropped his dagger onto the ground and it immediately formed a metal type of shield.

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) Thalia felt watched from all sides. She jumped as Adam's arrow whizzed towards her and at the nick of time, it just lightly grazed her shoulder, only to draw the size of a large papercut. She climbed up a tree that was thick with leaves.

Adam cursed to himself. An inch lower, and he would've stuck her shoulder. Yet, he felt bad if he were to hurt her, for Thalia was one of his friends.

Rommie looked to Adam, relieved of such a close shot. She just wanted to slow Thalia down, not hurt her. But the others meant nothing to her.

Kassem spotted the shield and cursed silently, but regretting it.

Bella picked up a slight sound. She looked around tentatively and saw a glint from a sword in the bushes. She crouched down.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11