NaNoWriMo discussion

Help > Stuck On Plot Ideas?

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ella (new)

Ella (ellarosewood) | 119 comments I'm not yet, I'm at a big scene.

message 2: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) | 140 comments Mod
I might be soon....

message 3: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) | 140 comments Mod
Of course, Ninja Writing Buddy! *highfive*

message 4: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) I have to take care of a year's time within the middle section of my novel... I need things to happen...

message 5: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (maggie-swift) | 183 comments You could have the characters get attacked, lost, have some natural disaster strike, or you could just skip it altogether. If it's goin to drag your pace down, just skip it.

message 6: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) I can't skip it, because the year in an important part, but they can get attacked within reason. Thanks!

message 7: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (maggie-swift) | 183 comments You're very welcome. Glad to help. :D

message 8: by Cami (new)

Cami (camikittr) I'm stuck! What should I write about?

message 9: by Cami (new)

Cami (camikittr) Nope. Any ideas for that?

message 10: by Ella (new)

Ella (ellarosewood) | 119 comments that makes it a little hard then.
I'm having some troubles too.

message 11: by Cami (new)

Cami (camikittr) I'll think about it...

message 12: by Cami (new)

Cami (camikittr) So I came up with a new plot/summary... I didn't like my other one.

Sarah has been enrolled at Camp Blue Lake, a summer camp in Richland, Michigan. She begged her parents not to make her go, but they insisted that she must. The cabins, she has heard, smell of fish and dead animals. The lake is supposedly mucky and cold. Sarah would much rather be reading in her hammock back home in Minnesota. She has three days before the bus comes to pick her up. Dreading when she has to step onto that bus, Sarah waits until the last moment to pack her backpack full of her belongings.