Amazon Kindle & Fire discussion

Apps, Music, Movies... > Anyone Getting the Last Harry Potter Movie?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 293 comments Mod
Looks like Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Part 2 is on sale for like 50% off and set to release in just a couple of days!

I had the best time watching it in the theater and can't wait to see it again. Anyone else getting it?? :)

message 2: by Paula (new)

Paula (eden1013) I'll be getting the Bluray with digital copy. :)

message 3: by Sonya (new)

Sonya marie madden | 33 comments I'll be getting the dvd

message 4: by Jennifer (new)

That's great to both of you! I can't wait to get it. :)

You know, I've never had Bluray. Is it really that much better?

message 5: by Jennifer (new)

I just saw that there's a complete set of all the movies now. Not a bad price either!

Harry Potter: The Complete Collection Years 1-7

message 6: by stormhawk (new)

stormhawk | 77 comments I'll netflix it. Not a lot of spare money at the moment.

message 7: by Monica (new)

Monica (nutz4reading) | 55 comments I bought the Blue Ray/DVD combo even though I don't own a blue ray player. Now I have all 8 movies and I am still thinking of getting the boxed set.

message 8: by Jennifer (new)

Monica wrote: "I bought the Blue Ray/DVD combo even though I don't own a blue ray player. Now I have all 8 movies and I am still thinking of getting the boxed set."

I know what you mean, Monica! Harry Potter has been a big part of my life for a loooong time. :)

message 9: by Literary (new)

Literary  Chanteuse I'm so behind on the Harry Potters! I still have not read or seen the last three. I know I have to very soon!

message 10: by Karen M (new)

Karen M My brother offered to lend me his brand new boxed set!! I have four of the movies already so I suggested he watch them first and then I'll borrow the set.

message 11: by stormhawk (new)

stormhawk | 77 comments I got a PS3 Harry Potter edition for Christmas and it came with a BluRay of HPDH2