Demigod School! discussion

House/Dorms > Owen's Apartment

Comments Showing 1-50 of 166 (166 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

((That's an awesome pool!! Nvmind, I'll post first!))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily followed him in, having grabbed her bathingsuit on the way. She immediately saw the pool and her jaw dropped. "That. Is. AMAZING! I'm so excited!!!" She pulled off her clothes revealing her bathingsuit: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=nordst... with plain purple bikini bottoms. "This is gonna be awesome!"

message 4: by campbema (new)

campbema ((lol, thanks))

Owen chuckled. "it's definitely nice to be pretty much stuck on campus 24/ 7, they feel bad and give you whatever you want pretty much" he said and took his shirt off, he had changed earlier and smiled at her. "you look amazing in purple by the way"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hehe. Sors that I was gone. I was in the shower.))

Lily chuckled. "Sounds nice. Maybe I should come here more often." When the last comment registered in her head, she blushed openly. "Well, what are we waiting for?" With that, she pushed Owen into the pool and jumped in after him, laughing.

message 6: by campbema (new)

campbema ((no prob, just got back too))

Owen laughed slightly under water and wrapped his arms around her. He had to keep in mind she wasn't a poseidon child therefore couldn't hold her breath as long as him.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

She accepted the embrace underwater, but lifted up not long after, needing some air. She continued the embrace above water and smiled at him.

message 8: by campbema (new)

campbema Owen came up with her and smiled. He kissed her softly and rubbed her back. "You're adorable"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

She somehow felt warm, even though she was in a pool. "Thank you. You're not so bad yourself." She said with a smile and a chuckle.

message 10: by campbema (new)

campbema Owen smiled and dove under again.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily rolled her eyes playfully and followed him under.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((R U there???) U posted on another topic...))

message 13: by campbema (new)

campbema ((sorry, back))

Owen smiled at her under the water. He swam over and kissed her lightly on the lips

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((Now I'm back. U still here?))

She felt the kiss, though it was gentle and she couldn't see. She loved him. Everything about him. She thought someone might snap her out of it any second now and she would be back home, without him. That's how much he seemed like a dream to her.

message 15: by campbema (new)

campbema ((I am now))

Owen kissed her a few more times before going back up to the surface so she can get some air. He grinned at her "So, just want to swim around or do other things?" he wondered.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ever noticed how we're nver on at the same time? LOL!))

She pulled up with him after enjoying the kisses. "Other things like what?"

message 17: by campbema (new)

campbema ((lol, yep. Sorry, I'm usually on like 24-7 but my life is soooo hectic right now))

"I don't know. Marco Polo, tag, .... this" he said and kissed her again teasingly light so that his lips barely touched hers.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((It's ok. I have dqance wednesday afterschool and band in the morning b4 school, so I can't get on much on Wed. But the rest of the week I'm like lued to my screen. LOL! And when I have to go to bed, I switch to my ipod. Teehee... But don't tell my parents.))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled. "I'll take this." She kissed him deeply.

message 20: by campbema (new)

campbema ((lol, I used to do that too))

Owen grinned and wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her back the same way.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

She allowed him to wrap his arms around her and she did the same. Though she didn't stop kissing him.

message 22: by campbema (new)

campbema owen smiled and kissed her happily

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((How to reply...))

She only stopped to take small short breaths, but the kiss seemed to go on forever, until she finally pulled away to take a break. "You. Are. Amazing." She said between breaths.

message 24: by campbema (new)

campbema ((lol))

Owen smiled "So are you" he whispered and rested his forehead against hers. He stroked her spine lightly, liking the chills he gave her

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

She leaned in against his forehead and felt the chills run up her back. Normally, she hated having chills, but these were the best feeling she had ever felt. She allowed herself to blush.

message 26: by campbema (new)

campbema Owen smiled "I love your blush" he whispered and went under the water again.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

She kmew it. What was he doing now? She decided ti stay above water this time to see what he would do.

message 28: by campbema (new)

campbema Owen smirked and went behind her. He moved easily to go so that she was now sitting on his back, his hands holding hers as he swam around with her on his back.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

She laughed "What are you doing weirdo?!"

message 30: by campbema (new)

campbema Owen grinned under water then let go of her when they got to the deep end. He resurfaced and smiled. "Giving you a ride of course" he said smiling.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

She shook her head and smiled. "You're crazy. You do know that right?"

message 32: by campbema (new)

campbema "yep" he said and kissed her softly. "that's why you're dating me"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded her head this time after the gentle kiss. "Exactly why I'm dating you." She loved saying it. That's why I'm dating you.

message 34: by campbema (new)

campbema Owen smiled and kissed her again, liking when she said that. He was glad she had come up to him in Starbucks.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

She wrapped her arms around him as they kossed.

message 36: by campbema (new)

campbema Owen smiled and pulled away after a little while. "Want to swim some more or go do something else?"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know. What about you? Great. Here I go with the questions again." She smileed and chuckled. "But seriously. Your turn to choose."

message 38: by campbema (new)

campbema Owen laughed. "I like your twenty questions though" he said and kissed the tip of her nose. "Come with me" he said and hopped out.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alright." She said with a tone of suspicion in her voice. But she flollowed him anyways.

message 40: by campbema (new)

campbema He wrapped a towel around her and then one around himself.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

She shivered from the cold of the air and nuzzled herself up against his body as he ked her sokewhere.

message 42: by campbema (new)

campbema He grabbed their clothes and led them to his room. "You can take a shower or get dressed, dry off a bit more"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry if I fail at spelling. It's m ipod. I'm watching little kids in my neighborhood at the neghborhood park. There is 4 of them and my friend left me with them. Ugghh. It wouldn't post cz there isn't internet connection@ the park.)$

"'ll jst get changed. Do you have a bathroom I can use?"

message 44: by campbema (new)

campbema ((no prob))

"yep, it's the the first one on the left when you get to that hallway" he said pointing. "I'll be in here" he added, pointing to his bedroom.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((Thx for understanding. The kids are crazy. But I got 25 dollars in my pocket and I'm home and I'm happy. ☺))

"Alright. I'll be right back." She grabbed her clothes from the pool area and headed into the bathroom, changing into: http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&am... and http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&am... then put just a little bit of makeup on. She walked back over to his bedroom door and knocked on the door.

message 46: by campbema (new)

campbema ((lol, niiiice))

He had changed into jeans and a plain gray shirt. "come on in" he said smiling. He opened the door and smiled "Cute outfit"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah. There were only two girls and go figure, they were the only ones listening to me.))

"Thanos." She walked in calmly. "You wanna watch a movie or sometuing?"

message 48: by campbema (new)

campbema ((that's cool. I sometimes babysit my cousins. it's crazy))

"I was just gonna ask you that" he said honestly and sat on his bed. He pressed a remote and a tv came down. "What movie would you like to watch?"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'm sorry about my spelling fails sometimes. When I'm on my iphone I have typing troubles. I love babysitting. But yes, most of the time they're crazy. I take advantage of them a lot. With the boys, I was pretending to be their army general and everytime we'd go into 'battle' they would do whatever I told them to do. So one time I said drop and roll and they got down on the floor and started rolling around and shooting their guns. It was HYSTERICAL! I was trying to contain my laughing. Then my friend came down and saw us and just bursted out laughing. It was a crazy night!))

"I don't care. What've you got?" She said with a smile on her face. No matter what he said, it put a smile on her face. I don't know what I did to get him, but I don't regret it! She thought to herself.

message 50: by campbema (new)

campbema ((no prob, I do that sometimes. LOL, that's hysterical))

Owen smiled and put on a random movie. He laughed when he realized he put in a Lion King. "Don't ask. We can change it"

« previous 1 3 4