Nightstrok-The war is on discussion

Seattle, Washington > Four Seasons Olympic Hotel

Comments Showing 1-50 of 221 (221 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) (Mirabelle)
Mirabelle followed him in

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Mira did as Astrix said, although it took all of her self control not to march up with him and demand to know where they were going.

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Astrix Nocturnal wrote: ""I need a room, may you give me the key to room, 408?" he said inb a different language.

The cashier stood still, fallen under the spell, "Yes, here you go. Anything else?"

"No, that'll be al..."

"That's a cool trick," she commented.

message 4: by Apollinaria Fowl (last edited Nov 14, 2011 04:46PM) (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Astrix Nocturnal wrote: ""Thank you, lets go up.""

"Your welcome, and okay."

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Mirabelle felt great. She was A)No where near her father B)Not locked up in her room C)Out of Los Angelos C)With Astrix. She didn't know why but for reason she was compelled to be with him... Smiling she followed him to the elevator.

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "Yeah, there are a lot of them here, I can barely sort one out from the other..."

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "Yeah, I thought it was a bit too easy.." she sighed and drew one of her knives. She had several varieties. This one was especially made for ghosts.

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "Persistent pest," she muttered. She quickily replaced her knife with her bow in a few seconds.

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Mira let an arrow fly, and it buried itself within' the nook between two of the dragon's scales. Normal arrows would have passed through, but this one was made to cause pain to spirits instead.

message 10: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Astrix Nocturnal wrote: "The flames stop, Astrix smiled again and struck a huge blow agaisnt the dragons head, it roared in agony. "Hey Mira, want to try something?" he said with a grin"

"Sure, but what?" The dragon swung it's tail at Mira, who anticipated teh move and dodged it.

message 11: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) She dodged another attack from the dragon to get to Astrix. Then she took his hand.

message 12: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "At what?" she asked, surprised.

message 13: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) She did as he asked, hoping that it would work out. Then she launched the arrows.

message 14: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) She hugged him, "oh my gosh, you're okay!" Then when she realized what she did she started to blush. "Sorry... I've um... never thrown someone at a dragon before..." Mira said

message 15: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Mirabelle blushed even harder, and looked down slightly embarrassed and at a loss for words.

message 16: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) (What won't work?)
She followed him, trying to stop blushing.

message 17: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) (Then Make it and I'll move it)
She smiled, a little less pink than before, "thank you." Mirabelle walked in.

message 18: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Mira looked out one of the windows, "it's a lovely veiw too..."

message 19: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) She smiled, glad to feel like she could count on someone for once...

message 20: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Astrix Nocturnal wrote: "((gtg, bye!))"

(aw, ttyl!)

message 21: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) (coolio)
"Okay, I don't actually know how to cook so..."

message 22: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Mirabelle sat down on the couch and watched the news

message 23: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Getting board of hearing the same old news she flipped through the channels.

message 24: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Astrix Nocturnal wrote: "He came in with one plate, he handed it to her. He closed his eyes and stayed quiet"

"Thanks, but aren't you going to eat something?"

message 25: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Astrix Nocturnal wrote: ""I'm not hungry, you okay?""

"I'm fine, but you should seriously eat something..."

message 26: by Apollinaria Fowl (last edited Nov 16, 2011 05:31PM) (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "I won't eat anything until I see you eat something," she said stubbornly while putting the plate on a coffee table.

message 27: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "Sure," she said.

message 28: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "Doing what?"

message 29: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) For a few seconds all she could do was sit there, stunned. Then she kissed him back.

message 30: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) She wrapped her arms around his neck.

message 31: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "I love you too," she whispered back.

message 32: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "Astrix, can you promise me something?"
(can one of them be like kidnapped?)

message 33: by Apollinaria Fowl (last edited Nov 16, 2011 05:50PM) (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "Promise that you'll never leave me."

message 34: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "Good," she kissed him again.

message 35: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) (aw... bye!)
She kissed him even more passionately than before.

message 36: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) She ran her fingers through his hair.

message 37: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) She pulled away to breathe.

message 38: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "I love you too," she said and kissed him again.

message 39: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) She kept kissing him for what seemed like forever.

message 40: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Astrix Nocturnal wrote: "he pulled away, "Want to do something else?""

"Like what?"

message 41: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Astrix Nocturnal wrote: ""Don't know, you want to decide?""

"Ever been to a club?"

message 42: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Astrix Nocturnal wrote: ""Yeah, but haven't been to one in a long time....."

((Ill make one now........)"

(kk)
"Great, then we'll go to one tonight."

message 43: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Astrix Nocturnal wrote: "He smiled, "You go take a shower and get ready, i'll be here waiting.""

"Okay, give me half and hour," Mirabelle smiled and kissed him on the cheek. She quickly took a shower, and then put an outfit together, it consisted of a black t-shirt with sparkles and denim shorts

message 44: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) For shoes she decided on black keds that had sparkles on them.

message 45: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) She put on mascara and lip-gloss and then went to Astrix. She had her hair let out, as opposed to her usual braid. It fell down to her waist, "how do I look?"

message 46: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Astrix Nocturnal wrote: "He turned around and smiled, "You look beautiful.""

She smiled, blushing slightly, "thanks"

message 47: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) She followed him

message 48: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) (kk)

♫♪ ♥A_Vee♥ ♪♫  (a_vee) Ada dashed through the hotel doors, sopping wet from the pouring rain. Her red hair was stained darker in color, sticking to her forehead and clothing. She shivered.

message 50: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Darroh entered the building looking for his sister.

« previous 1 3 4 5