Five-Hundred Members, Can We Make It? discussion

This month's Debate

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith This months debt is.... Puppies or babies?! Reason's why?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Puppies all the way. First the are cuter then any human baby could possibly be. Also us women don't have to push them out of our wazoos just to cuddle with the cuteness. And lastly puppies grow into loyal forgiving dogs. While babies grow into humans...Just saying that should be enough.

message 3: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith I say babies! Why? Number one you have an instent conection with your baby cause you gave brith to it. You get to name it, and it doesnt die after 10 years. Also they grow up and can talk. Puppies cant,even though they are cute.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

The way I think about it goes deeper then just overlaying cuteness. Dogs are loyal, caring, protective, and will love you no matter who you are or what you do. I once heard about a man who set his dog on fire and the dog loved him so much he followed his master around even while he was on fire. People on the other hand aren't as loyal, caring, or protective, most of them will also not love you no matter what. Most of them will do anything to undermine you and get ahead no matter what the damage to others, some would as eagerly push you into the line of fire instead of jumping in front of you. Also they thrive on 'Perfect' and societies view of it. That's why perfectly sized people with 'Perfect' apperances are always depicted as the norm. So even if it doesn't seem it people care so much about what you do and who you are, and their attidude will change dramatically if you take one step out of the boundries of 'Perfect'.

That was longer then expected.

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 268 comments I agree with Joie! Puppies are loyal, and humans sometimes aren't..DOgs forgive so easily

message 6: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Give reasons why. Please.

message 7: by Riah (new)

Riah Babies all the way! They are cute, loving, and how else will the human race continue. I adore babies. Plus the Bible says children are a blessing.

message 8: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith The bibe also saying that the loard gave us animals. Thats a blessing too.

message 9: by Karma (new)

Karma (KarmaClaws) | 37 comments PUPPIES! Their cute, cuddly, adorible and they don't CRY AS MUCH AS BABIES DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Need I say more????

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't believe in God. So I go from the evolution part of things. What makes animals lower then us? People say it is because we have all this technology and that we can talk. Hello?! They can talk too! AND use their own forms of tools! They're just as smart and capable of survival as us, just in their own different ways.

message 11: by Karma (new)

Karma (KarmaClaws) | 37 comments THANK YOU!

message 12: by Emily (new)

Emily (musiciscool422) | 4 comments I don't like little kids, but I don't like dogs either because of some bad experiences I had as a little kid. So I say HAMSTERS!!! Their cute, small, and if they annoy you, you can just lock them in a cage!!

message 13: by Karma (new)

Karma (KarmaClaws) | 37 comments You can lock a dog in a cage. Unless it's a 150+ Great Dane...

message 14: by Snow (new)

Snow (angelwingsanddevilhorns) lol
this is hilerious

message 15: by Karma (new)

Karma (KarmaClaws) | 37 comments It is... But i LOVE my Great Dane and would NEVER lock her in a cage!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Unless she decides to run across the highway AGAIN!!!

message 17: by Karma (new)

Karma (KarmaClaws) | 37 comments Yup! Shr did that the other day and a car almost hit her...STUPID CAR!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

OH MY GOSH!!!! I would have KILLED that driver!

message 19: by Karma (new)

Karma (KarmaClaws) | 37 comments I WILL!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

We'll gang up on them! -Double high five-

message 21: by Karma (new)

Karma (KarmaClaws) | 37 comments YEAH! -High fives-

message 22: by Cheyanna (new)

Cheyanna | 46 comments Wow. HaHa :)

message 23: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Guys, not trying to be mean but PLEASE no SPAMING! Thanks!

message 24: by Snow (new)

Snow (angelwingsanddevilhorns) no offense, but how are they spamming
like i dont really know exactly what it is

message 25: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Posting on a topic about ramdom things.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

We were talking about dogs. That's related to the topic.

message 27: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith I know, she was asking: What is spaming?

message 28: by Riah (new)

Riah Back to topic. I personally think babies are a bigger blessing, personally and biblically speaking.

message 29: by Snow (new)

Snow (angelwingsanddevilhorns) alright im going to spam for 1 more thing
i appreciate the info
thanks
back to topic

message 30: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Yes,back to topic.

message 31: by Nolan (new)

Nolan Keebler (mcminus) | 15 comments JoieDeVivre wrote: "The way I think about it goes deeper then just overlaying cuteness. Dogs are loyal, caring, protective, and will love you no matter who you are or what you do. I once heard about a man who set his ..."

Well people thought I wasn't "perfect" for years and I'm still not perfect but I'm okay with that.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Puppies. Don't get me wrong, I love babies, but this is my reasoning:
1. Puppies are cuter. Shup! Before you deny this, really think about it. Babies look like old people. (sorry old people. But it's true.)

2. We have enough problems with overpopulation anyway.

3. Humanity? Do we really need more of that?

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

I say both. C'mon, seriously! Everyone loves babies, they're a gift, and if you're the parent, and even sometimes not, you'll always love 'em. On the other hand, I have two dogs (big dogs at that, 1 bull mastiff and 1 neopolitan mastiff and english mastiff mix) And they sometimes do bad things, such as one of them being super destructive (her tail will go in ANY direction)and one is afriad of people (someone chased her out of our house with a broom) but babies can be superdestructive and afriad of people too! Seriously! So I say BOTH!!! ;)

message 34: by Faith Noelle (last edited Dec 16, 2011 01:19PM) (new)

Faith Noelle Smith NEW DEBATE!- Twilight or The Hunger Games? GO!

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

The Hunger Games, do I have to provide reasons? I've already put them somewhere...

message 36: by Diana (new)

Diana | 124 comments Sadly, I say Twilight because I can't handle The Hunger Games. Too much blood. I'll pass out.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Actually, it isn't really as violent as it gets called out for...you see blood, like, twice in the book, and one time it's just a cut.

message 38: by Karma (new)

Karma (KarmaClaws) | 37 comments TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't know... that's a REALLY hard one, both books are really good.

message 40: by Karma (new)

Karma (KarmaClaws) | 37 comments TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Phantom wrote: "TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Just checking, did you read Hunger Games, I'm just making sure that this is a biased unbiased thing.... that didn't make any sense... Oh Well! ;)

message 42: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith First, Twilight compared to THG thats easy. Twilight is such old news, Dont get me wrong I love both book seirse but I go with THG. THG has a better plot then Twilight in my oppion. Twilight is old new, THG is Twilight of 2012!!! :D :D

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Faith wrote: "First, Twilight compared to THG thats easy. Twilight is such old news, Dont get me wrong I love both book seirse but I go with THG. THG has a better plot then Twilight in my oppion. Twilight is old..."

That's completely true!

message 44: by Diana (new)

Diana | 124 comments Snickerdoodle wrote: "Actually, it isn't really as violent as it gets called out for...you see blood, like, twice in the book, and one time it's just a cut."

Well, my sister read me a part from a fighting scene where a girl gets an ax in her head, and I couldn't handle it.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Sadly, in the hunger games, axes in someone's head at least once is inevitable (jk);)

message 46: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith So Diana you are going for Twilight?

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Faith wrote: "So Diana you are going for Twilight?"

Yeah, Diana, are you going for Twilight?

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Diana wrote: "Snickerdoodle wrote: "Actually, it isn't really as violent as it gets called out for...you see blood, like, twice in the book, and one time it's just a cut."

Well, my sister read me a part from a ..."

That scene's only on a video screen, all the other deaths are...just as bad. :/ (view spoiler)

message 49: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Snicker, WHY WOULD YOU TELL HER THAT?

message 50: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (courtney21297) | 45 comments i like Twilight because in HG Prim died :( and Peeta really annoyed me

« previous 1