Five-Hundred Members, Can We Make It? discussion

Stuff! > Art Program

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cheyanna (new)

Cheyanna | 46 comments Hi, we have this Art program so you can Post about Art! ! ! And what Drawling you can Create

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

-Happy clapping- I love art! Okay since I could go on for posts and posts about mine I'll just do this:

Most of my art on Goodreads---> http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/6...
My DeviantArt----> http://sk8rninja.deviantart.com/

message 3: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith YEA! Thanks Crazy

message 4: by Cheyanna (new)

Cheyanna | 46 comments So Cute! Good Job. Keep going :) <------- And Going, And Going. Lol

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

XDD Hahaha

message 6: by Cheyanna (new)

Cheyanna | 46 comments XDD Im Gussing That is a Thankyou. Lol :)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

XDDD is my emoticon when I'm hysterically laughing.

message 8: by Cheyanna (new)

Cheyanna | 46 comments XDDD. Cool :)

message 9: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Art herre, not spam! Thats why we have chat people.

message 10: by Cheyanna (new)

Cheyanna | 46 comments Where NOT SPAMING?!-.-

message 11: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Its still my job to remind people.

message 12: by Cheyanna (new)

Cheyanna | 46 comments >>>>>( ......................................

message 13: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Dont be mad.

message 14: by Cheyanna (new)

Cheyanna | 46 comments .

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 268 comments Please work this out! The meaning of this group is too have fun, not be mad at each other.

message 16: by Riah (last edited Nov 10, 2011 04:52PM) (new)

Riah I'm with Lea! Faith fusses about grammar when she misspells and Cheyanna gets irritated. Faith spams when she wishes to and Cheyanna gets mad because Faith tells everyone "no spamming" when they spam. Quite frankly, this is for fun! Can't we keep it that way?!

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 268 comments Yup..Everything Riah just said.

message 18: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith First, why would you talk about me behind my back? Think what you want but I dont think its right for you to talk abuot me so dont. Second, yes I know I misspell words and I try to do the best I can. Next,yes I fusse over things like spaming and grammar cause its my job isnt it? I am the Head mod, If I do spam I always delte it, if there is a time I dont then that is that but really, I am the head mod and its my job to keep the group in order isnt it? I want to have fin and be a good head mod and thats what I am trying to do. I would love to be all carefree like I think you want but its hard for me, I am doing the best I can okay? I try really reall hard to make this group work. I dont know what eles to say.

message 19: by Riah (new)

Riah I'm not talking behind your back. You are privy to everything said! Yes, but if you can make mistakes in spelling, then others should be allowed to make grammatical mistakes without you fussing every time, because you make some pretty big grammar mistakes yourself (not saying I don't). We're not trying to be mean at all, and your saying stuff doesn't bother me. It bothers Cheyanna. All Lea and I are trying to do is to get you two to get along. I don't mind if you spam, I don't mind if anyone spams. Grammar and misspelling isn't a problem for me either. But I want to have fun, and y'all two are always on edge and we want y'all to get along so everyone has fun.

message 20: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Privy? Anna and I are friends, we go to the same school so we are friends and she is just new to GR and really I guess doesnt undstand. I want to get along with her, I do and I think she does too. Lea, knows that we werent really fighting just disagreeing. Me being the mod I might fusse over little things but I want this group to do well, thats all. Its my group. I want to have fun too or I at least want to try.

message 21: by Riah (new)

Riah Good! I want everyone to have fun too. And I didn't think you were fighting. It just felt tense is all. And privy means you had access to all of the conversation at all times.
I just want it to be fun. I don't care who fusses when or what is happening, I truly don't. I just want everyone to have fun. I'm not trying to argue. Really I'm not. You haven't done anything to offend me, so why should I? I just like it when people get along, is all.

message 22: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Oh, okay. Thanks.

message 23: by Riah (new)

Riah Yeah, I didn't mean to offend!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

I am the least talented artist here. I guarantee it. I'm not trying to be modest or anything. I really do suck.

In fact, the only real reason I have a deviantART is to comment...

message 25: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Wow, nice.